Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Brockport
State: New York
Address: Nice complex, Brockport
Hair Length and Color: Long, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cynthia is tall, 5’8 - 5’10, long sexy legs, pretty face and nice MM DD’s, shaved & very sexy
Recommendation: Yes
Whoever this fool is needs to get a grip. Great review otherwise. LOL (staff edit SC84)
Did he get banned for stalking?

Talk about WOS! smfh
Nice girl, tough to get together with
Sorry to disagree with blacktops but when I was with her in the early summer, the bra she took off for me had a tag in it that said 36C. Yes, they are manmade with small perky nipples but far far from DD. I found her kind of middle of the road. She was very tough to get an appointment with. Overall a good time.
Sorry to disagree with blacktops but when I was with her in the early summer, the bra she took off for me had a tag in it that said 36C. Yes, they are manmade with small perky nipples but far far from DD. I found her kind of middle of the road. She was very tough to get an appointment with. Overall a good time. Originally Posted by tonyishot

Welcome to Upset, where honesty is in scarce supply. lol
Blackops, stalkers are a real menace. Why do you think he was a racist? Are you white and he African American, or reverse? A the guy sounds like he has a screw loose. I'm surprised you didn't make sure she was okay before you left though.
Tony's description seems to be right on the money:

Right you are and that is her. If that's a DD, I'll eat the farmers manure pile next to me.
Tony's description seems to be right on the money: Originally Posted by jokacz
yes he is

look at the pic , its accurate for around here she is upper middle but not "playboy bunny " as has been said

shes fine but to pile on praise is misleading and never a great idea on many levels
Right you are jonballs. I found her to be middle of the road also but a fun fuck. She is NOT a playboy bunny by any stretch but is a desirable woman, but then, so are most of the women reviewed here. Praise should be totally honest and not obscured by the last orgasm. I saw her once and probably will again in a couple more months. I have other providers that have been reviewed here in mind first. I also hate providers that can't keep appointments.
Right you are jonballs. I found her to be middle of the road also but a fun fuck. She is NOT a playboy bunny by any stretch but is a desirable woman, but then, so are most of the women reviewed here. Praise should be totally honest and not obscured by the last orgasm. I saw her once and probably will again in a couple more months. I have other providers that have been reviewed here in mind first. I also hate providers that can't keep appointments. Originally Posted by tonyishot
Hey Tony are you said stalker? Join date of today with one review? And learn how to read I never said she was a Playboy bunny I simply described the encounter. Most Playboy bunnies are not pushing 40. As for the bra size, seriously? She’s a large C or DD but honestly who gives a fuck?

You’ve seen her huh? The review you posted today is a fake, no working link to an add page and the number when googled is not linked to any type of add either. You joined today wrote a fake review just to get PA credit as you’re obsessed and wanted to see the ROS of this encounter.

Pathetic.
Tiny said she was a Playboy Bunny, but he's been around so long we know how to handicap his reviews. Tony reviewed a very nice find (Allie?), at least he was honest about her belly.
Blackops, I was a member here for a couple years before Eccie got shut down. I am not her stalker by any stretch. I have come back as a guest until I saw Allie today and decided to rejoin and write a review. Yes, I did see her in the early summer at her pad in Brockport after a couple of reschedules. Her apartment is nice and you enter into the living room/kitchen area. We went to the bedroom down the hall and to the left. Sound familiar? I didn't know she was pushing 40 like you say. I have always read early 30's and thought that myself. It's to bad she has a guy stalking her and beating on her door. She should have called he cops.
She should have called he cops. Originally Posted by tonyishot

You took the words right out of my mouth. The last thing I want to see is this whore board getting into the anti stalker business. They don't give a shit about our safety, with all the breadcrumbs bullshit, when we should be posting direct links to every article about one of these whores getting busted. There was one yesterday that was pulled down, and she was a fucking thief.