Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/intrigu...fying-13724071
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Just off Monroe Avenue
Hair Length and Color: Medium length black but it was worn up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive provider, about 5'6", absolutely beautiful very full DD boobs, a little belly but not objectionable, nice legs.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks!

DD
Fake review, non working link and the number posted is also not linked to any type of add. Google search show the info for someone else, aged 44.

Comical “Tony”
Ad was working when review was posted, I have seen the ad other days too. Thought of contacting her myself a few days ago.
Thanks Capt. Hooker. Yes, it was working when I posted it. She is real and worth the money. Not sure why blacktops has a burr under his saddle. The review was as real as I could make it without getting into salacious detail that isn't necessary or tasteful. I respect providers that I see more than to give the real juicy intimate details of our time.
This girl looks absolutely nothing like the girl in the add, she’s basically a bbw. No mention of that anywhere in the review. The pics are ‘misleading’ to put it nicely.
This girl looks absolutely nothing like the girl in the add, she’s basically a bbw. No mention of that anywhere in the review. The pics are ‘misleading’ to put it nicely. Originally Posted by blackops2424
Yup.
No way that girl answers the door....

How about that OP?
Bra size!!!
Bra size!!! Originally Posted by Notuagain
depends on settings if compressor?
This review is suspect. So is the link, used tineye on those pics. They are all over the web
She's have to change her phone number every day if that was real.
I wonder if Jamie changed his. lol
I'm not one to kiss and tell. But I have to confess. I called the skank last year. She showed up at my door after a day at the beach. I was so horny I actually let her in. After I undressed the big fat Beast, I couldn't look any more. She had hair from her belly button to her a******. I let her jerk me off so I didn't waste all my change and couldn't wait for her to get the hell out of my house... I can't read the rest of the story that Tony posted but it's definitely fake I saved that number in my phone under disgusting I suggest you do the same Tony is a fraud