17 cultural reasons why this European never wants to live in America

Great let the turd travel here, spend his money, and let him go home. I wish more would follow suit.
Who gives a shit, we dont want them anyway.
8. Idiotic American stereotypes of other countries

That's right...number 8 out of 17.
I thought it humorous the amount of Americans in Europe that thought people could understand English if they talked loud enough and slowly.
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 12:03 PM
I thought it humorous the amount of Americans in Europe that thought people could understand English if they talked loud enough and slowly. Originally Posted by ekim008

they musta been Texans ...

HOWDY
If France that is absolutely true. All the French speak English. They just like to pretend otherwise. You know how rude the French are.

Of course when I visited England they all wanted to know if we were cowboys and did we come from Texas (Dallas was big then). Good thing my buddy with the snake skin cowboy boots was from Texas.

I guess I'm not the typical American. Ich habe Deutsch gelernt, etwas Portugeisisch und etwas Spanisch.
they musta been Texans ...

HOWDY Originally Posted by CJ7
D-a-i-r-y-Q-u-e-e-n
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 01:44 PM
D-a-i-r-y-Q-u-e-e-n Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

YUP.
I'm American and I 100% agree with his list *shrug* 4 and 5 especially. 9 and 13 are up there on my list as well though. 15 and 16 just make me sad.
I thought the list was awsome
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 02:07 PM
I dont care what anyone thinks or says

theres a waiting list to get in legally and a swarm to get in illegally .. this damn place must be hell on earth.

God Bless Texas.
The guy is a sanctimonious European jerk.
The guy is a sanctimonious European jerk. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Read his #1. Y'all are too effing sensitive and defensive. I guess that comes from a country still in its teenage years.
This country saved Europe's ass. There are a lot of problems here now, but no European is going to trash us with impunity. You'd all be speaking German if it weren't for this "teenage" country. Asshole.

Show some respect for those graves on Normandy.