little help please

A friend let me know he has seen on T V the government was going to tax ranchers @175.00 a year for each cow that took a shit.they were flying drones over some areas,getting a count on the cattle.Has anyone heard about this? Fact or urban legend.
I do know that the EPA has been talking about regulating farm dust ????

I have heard of drones flying over farms. Could be training.

Plently of stories about drones and cattle thieves.

For the Ron Paul supporters http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ebraska-cattle

I wonder where you can buy a used anti-aircraft gun...cheap.
A friend let me know he has seen on T V the government was going to tax ranchers @175.00 a year for each cow that took a shit.they were flying drones over some areas,getting a count on the cattle.Has anyone heard about this? Fact or urban legend. Originally Posted by ekim008
Such a tax was a proponent of the proposed part of Cap-and-Trade Bill. Taxing cattle (beef and dairy -- methane polluters) was but one of the factors that made it such an onerous bill. It meant U.S. citizens would almost unilaterally be footing the increased costs in the food market while connected traders in NYC and DC would make a fortune off trading air. As far as using drones to count cattle, it could be done. However, the Cap-and-Trade Bill was shot down (at present) by the Senate in 2009. The House passed the bill, but that was before the 2010 election shift.
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 11:58 AM
I do know that the EPA has been talking about regulating farm dust ????

I have heard of drones flying over farms. Could be training.

Plently of stories about drones and cattle thieves.

For the Ron Paul supporters http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ebraska-cattle

I wonder where you can buy a used anti-aircraft gun...cheap. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you DID it now teach

A friend let me know he has seen on T V the government was going to tax ranchers @175.00 a year for each cow that took a shit.they were flying drones over some areas,getting a count on the cattle.Has anyone heard about this? Fact or urban legend. Originally Posted by ekim008
I wouldn't be surprised. It's part of the global warming scare. The so called "climate scientists" are convinced that methane gas from cow farting, sheep farting, pig farting, etc is causing global warming. It sounds like the EPA implementing cap and trade by regulation instead of legislation. The tree huggers won't be happy until we're all living in caves.

Maybe they'll wave the tax if his cows are constipated or he could put charcoal filters on their butts.
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. It's part of the global warming scare. The so called "climate scientists" are convinced that methane gas from cow farting, sheep farting, pig farting, etc is causing global warming. It sounds like the EPA implementing cap and trade by regulation instead of legislation. The tree huggers won't be happy until we're all living in caves.

Maybe they'll wave the tax if his cows are constipated. Originally Posted by joe bloe

its called BAIT for conspiracy nuts

you may remove the hooks from your mouth now
Did I just stir some shit?
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Did I just stir some shit? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

nah, you showed how stupid you are

if youre too stupid (and you are) to figure it out feel free to ask and I'll help
well it was hard for me to understand recycled grass and hay being a hazard,guess it is the methane.I can see in the future we may have to pay a fart tax.Or could be a hell of a charge for the B S that goes on this board.LOL thanks guys
its called BAIT for conspiracy nuts

you may remove the hooks from your mouth now Originally Posted by CJ7
It's consistant with the rest of the screwball stuff being done by the liberal tree huggers. The global warming kooks take methane very seriously.

Rearing cattle produces more greenhouse gases than driving cars, UN report warns

29 November 2006 –
Cattle-rearing generates more global warming greenhouse gases, as measured in CO2 equivalent, than transportation, and smarter production methods, including improved animal diets to reduce enteric fermentation and consequent methane emissions, are urgently needed, according to a new United Nations report released today.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...72&CR1=warning
I don't know about drones and cows but here's a supercool video of guys with semi-automatic rifles shooting hogs from a helicopter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE
The facts are that they will throw out some really stupid shit as a smoke screen for the shit they want to sip by you.

In the meantime, the EPA gets to regulate a product of respiration.

It is all about control.
Well at least your friend wears a condom...LOL
I don't know about drones and cows but here's a supercool video of guys with semi-automatic rifles shooting hogs from a helicopter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE Originally Posted by gnadfly
That video is awesome. I have already sent it to three buddies. Thanks
As nutty as this sounds there is some truth to the story. Read it here.

Cow Tax Scare