Jack Osbourne has multiple sclerosis

That's sad. Who is he?
That's sad. Who is he? Originally Posted by Iaintliein

He's Ozzy Osbournes' kid. He's only famous to people that watch reality television.
He's Ozzy Osbournes' kid. He's only famous to people that watch reality television. Originally Posted by joe bloe

Ah ha. You know, despite his ole man being nuts, I still like some of his older stuff. Couldn't imagine spending time watching him on TV though.
Ozzy did so many drugs and alcohol that it was sad to watch him stumble and mumble incoherently around his house.
Ozzy did so many drugs and alcohol that it was sad to watch him stumble and mumble incoherently around his house. Originally Posted by Can I Play Too???

Ahh but yes he still is great to see in concert even if he has to use a telepromter(not sure if it is spelled right) for the words to the songs!!
Ah ha. You know, despite his ole man being nuts, I still like some of his older stuff. Couldn't imagine spending time watching him on TV though. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Some of the old Black Sabbath stuff was really good. Ozzy should do PSA's on not using drugs. His slurred speech would say it all.
ozzy peed on the alamo
ozzy peed on the alamo Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I forgot about that. My guess is, he probably has too. He's probably forgotten he was ever in Texas.
I have a brother in law who has MS....it is a sucky disease{it basically "taunts" you with good days & bad days}
scientists have found that MS is closely linked to juvenile diabetes (type1)

an auto immune nerve based malady both

immune cells in both MS and type 1-ers carry high levels of a specific ion

stress is a great contributor to the triggering process
I have a brother in law who has MS....it is a sucky disease{it basically "taunts" you with good days & bad days} Originally Posted by DallasRain
My sister in law had it. It was terrible. Some people seem to function fairly well with it. Neil Cavuto on Fox Business has had it for years and keeps on going, Montel Williams too. Ann Romney, the soon to be first lady, has it.