MFM

How many guys have done this? Pros...cons?

Would you do it again?
No, did the FMF and it was with a GF at the time. She hated it, I enjoyed it not sure about the other F but created a lot of shit, hence we're not together anymore. Be very careful is all I can say.
Only if the other guy has a smaller dick . . . and tongue!
It depends on who you're with and your attitude. If with the right people, it can be an amazing experience. If not, it could be horrible. Don't go in with expectations you might have about a one on one experience. Remember, there are 2 guys and only one girl. There will be times when the attention is not on you then there will be times when you get the majority of attention. You need to communicate with the others well. Work out who is where and try not to get upset if you don't always end up where you want to be. I wish you luck.
This ^

Just have fun. Sharing is caring. But most importantly just have fun. I can’t stress that enough. It’s not a competition and don’t treat it like one. Make sure she’s having fun and if she’s not down for it, don’t pressure her to proceed. Let everything happen organically and don’t try to be a show off. If the dude has a bigger dick, who cares. Don’t worry about it. The first time I did one, the guy was nervous and I had to crack some jokes and had to playfully slap his bum as an ice breaker and it was all fun and games afterwards.

Happy fucking!
Hubby and I have had FMF but never MFM. Very open to it though the right guy has never presented himself.
Very interesting. Thx
Ha! I want in!! ����
Ha! I want in!! ���� Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

Since I'm a Gemini, I can play the part of M & M and all I need is you for a "F"!

This ^

Just have fun. Sharing is caring. But most importantly just have fun. I can’t stress that enough. It’s not a competition and don’t treat it like one. Make sure she’s having fun and if she’s not down for it, don’t pressure her to proceed. Let everything happen organically and don’t try to be a show off. If the dude has a bigger dick, who cares. Don’t worry about it. The first time I did one, the guy was nervous and I had to crack some jokes and had to playfully slap his bum as an ice breaker and it was all fun and games afterwards.

Happy fucking! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
IDK PTH, if for some obscure reason I get shitface drunk one day and find myself in a MFM, if you slap me on my ass, you and me are gonna fight. LMAO!!
Since I'm a Gemini, I can play the part of M & M and all I need is you for a "F"!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
But then I’d miss out on the frotting. 🥺☹️
But then I’d miss out on the frotting. 🥺☹️ Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

After reviewing all seven definitions on Urban Dictionary, I am going to say.

Neigh, neigh not today!!

😂😂😂
But then I’d miss out on the frotting. 🥺☹️ Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Jesus. I know you read a lot and have a really good vocabulary but how the heck did you know that word. And how can I unlearn it?
IDK PTH, if for some obscure reason I get shitface drunk one day and find myself in a MFM, if you slap me on my ass, you and me are gonna fight. LMAO!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
You might miss since you’re drunk, hit yourself and give donkey punch a whole new meaning 😏