URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Springs Rd near Sparkling Creek
Activities: FBSM, TS, NE/SE under, FIV
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average height, okay face, a little mommy tummy, large B or small C-cup (definitely not D as some reported).
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. But it does go to chemistry. I thought she was a huge turn-on. The lights were low, but she does have age and mileage but she was sexy and I enjoyed her. Probably won't go back because they won't close the doors.

Jessica may disappoint you. She certainly had that smoker smell and that above all turns me off. And first time you can get her top off, but you definitely won't get FS. In fact she said she would fire anyone who gets naked or does more.
Good point about the smoker smell, turns me off too. Too bad, I was thinking about dating her, LOL.
She also doesn't want anyone in trouble which could be taken out on her and her business. Cant blame her for that. Plenty of other places for FS. I thought she was a bit of a spinner. The smoking is a detractor of course. I've never thought of it as a big one as it seems to stay low key. She lets her hair down, then I find that quite sexy!
Lilly's Breasts are not one of her finer qualities. Pretty smile and nice. The new girl YaYa (I guess is her name) is 5 foot if that and a real cutie. Smokes as well. Maybe I'll write a review for her.
Agreed? Smokers breath complete turn off. Also the yellow teeth! Experienced Premier when Jessica first opened and everything but FS was easy. Have had massage from others there with all the ladies that have come through, but it hasn't been my go to spa in a long time. Too many other Spas with better massage and service....ijs...