URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Lakecreek and 183 area
Activities: FBSM L1, NE
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Vivian is average height and very slender. Nice body, B cup. Pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
There used to be plenty of Rose reviews. Is the place going downhill now?
Everybody has a bad day now and again. Who knows what kind of day she was having. Incidentally PM is prostrate massage.

However I have frequented Rose Spa for a long time and have always been satisfied with my experiences. To say the spa is going down hill is rather harsh. In fact at times it is hard to get an appointment with either Haylee, Sophie or Vivian. Walk-ins are out of the question and am sure you will be turned away if you try.
From my experience these ladies work very hard. They work long hours and for the most part, are always on their game
Have walked in at least 3 times with no problems. Have never made an appointment.
Couple things;
Biggoron is right. You can walk in. Most of the time they'll take care of you. However, I have been there when Sophie had to ask some walk-in's to come back later. They do get busy at times.

I can't speak to Viv's state of mind. She's always been nice to me within the limits of what an L1 AMP provides. I hate that you didn't have a good experience.

I think part of the change in "The Rose" as a business has more to do with the FOSTA/SESTA crap that went down, and the recent bust of AMP in WilCo. I noticed a sign in the front massage room warning about penalties, fines, prosecutions, etc., for engaging in sex. I hadn't noticed this sign before. So I think there's a lot of things that have caused the change you perceive in The Rose. I, too, wish it was different, but it is what it is.

I still love the girls there. Yeah, I'm a WK for them, but I do not care.
She's the best--but even last time she didn't give the normal tease. did you have that experience?
Last time I saw her, she had a movie playing on her cell phone and was wearing wireless headphones. She wanted to watch her TV instead of pay attention to me. Done.
Maybe Sophie will make her clean up her act. She reads these reviews and she likes to deliver good services
johnasianguy1234 Tease yes, but not with her past sensuality to go along with the motions. And as far as Sophie making her clean up her act... not so sure. The last time I saw Sophie she gave a good massage and typically solid finish, but she was watching the news on her phone most of the time with a earbud in. That's pretty much a mood killer even if the hands are good.