Review: Backpage Fetish Couple Overload!

Date: 2/2/2012
Provider: Scarlet and Justice
Phone: 214-681-0007
Email Address: they will let you know
URL / Website: http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/D...ht-29/15956194
City: Denton
State: Texas
Address: My Hotel Suite
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Voyeurism, BDSM, Role Playing, Killer Dancing (her) for us
Session Length: 1.5
Fee: 325.00
Hair Color and Length: Red, long and Totally Fucking Lovely-
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: These guys are models I am telling you. They take very good care of themselves and have awesome bodies. Sheer perfection. Her tits might be man made (like i care) and are simply perfect in every way. beautiful eyes, perfect lips and the most amazing voice (i still cant get her saying "yes daddy" out of my head). Both perfect 10s
Recommendation: Yes
Great pics on their ad!
X-rated thank you for the kind words, we enjoyed our time with you as well. We look forward to next time! Be safe!

Scarlet and Justice
Lovely couple!
Thank you for the review. I only wish the ROS contained more details about the session.
What would you like to know?
I would love to know. Please tell.
NICE review...I love doing mfm sessions!
Recogniz that based on the ads they run and their Welcome Wagon introduction, this is not MFM, but more like (MF) <- - - M.

In other words, look, but don't be play with the merchandise.
Ah, thanks tiger, purely a spectator sport....no thanks.
Recogniz that based on the ads they run and their Welcome Wagon introduction, this is not MFM, but more like (MF) <- - - M.

In other words, look, but don't be play with the merchandise. Originally Posted by tigercat

well that is no fun!!

In other words, look, but don't be play with the merchandise. Originally Posted by tigercat
There are some men that crave that type of encounter. As you know, this is Another Realm and this type of activity is completely accepted.

I cannot TELL you how many men have just wanted to watch or be teased or more. It's great to see a couple offering such a service.

I'm sure that for some, they're going to be rising stars in this world!

Let's hope so!

Thanks for the review X-rated!

Best,
Elisabeth
And then again there are others who would want to partake in MFM play. I would guess that there are many who have played but just not posted a review for some reason or other.
  • Tulsa
  • 02-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Nice review!

Found this by accident when they hit the "featured provider" banner......

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118942
There are some men that crave that type of encounter. As you know, this is Another Realm and this type of activity is completely accepted.
I cannot TELL you how many men have just wanted to watch or be teased or more. It's great to see a couple offering such a service.
I'm sure that for some, they're going to be rising stars in this world!
Let's hope so!
Thanks for the review X-rated!
Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
EW, I was not judging the encounter, sounds like the reviewer got what he wanted and was quite happy with the session. Not my cup of tea, but then, if I was to look at 90% of the stuff in this forum, I would be switching from tea to Jack Daniels as my drink of choice.

It just appeared that some posters were expecting a lot more from this encounter, and the next thing you know, some dude would be posting an alert that the session did not meet his expectations. I suspect however that the couple in this case sets out the guidelines before the session ever takes place.

Probably a question for ShysterJon, but I wonder, if no sexual contact takes place between the voyeur and the performers, the performers are a couple (married or SOs), then are any laws broken to pay then to act out a fantasy in front of you? Might be the best form of safe sex, both legally and medically, that you could have.