You know it's good when...

...he is on top pounding away and he starts drooling on me!

...he sounds like a wild beast in the jungle.

Just thought I would share some things that let me know the session is going well.

What are some things that you have seen to let you know the session is good?
When Raquel is leaning back, stradded on top of me...hands on my legs riding me like a snake...that was pretty hot.
wooohoo yeahhhhhh

I know it when I look down & the guys toes are curling & popping! lol
I know it's good when his mouth is hanging open but no sound is coming out!
When there is taint to be had.
When it is with me.
When there is a powerade in the frig when I have a bad hangover
There is a certain gasp that a man will make when I'm pleasuring him with my mouth. I KNOW that it's good when I hear that small noise and I look up towards his face and his eyes are rolling towards the back of his head.

And he is breathing hard.

That is always very good!
There is a certain gasp that a man will make when I'm pleasuring him with my mouth. I KNOW that it's good when I hear that small noise and I look up towards his face and his eyes are rolling towards the back of his head.

And he is breathing hard.

That is always very good! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Ive been told I have the best grin ever when that happens.
let's see how this chalks up:
last provider (UTR now) I saw; we fucked for an hour and a half pretty much non stop-maybe 10 minutes for me to re-charge after I blew my first load.. I got her to squirt 3 times; after I blew my third load all over her ass (the other two went "elsewhere") we both collapsed.. i had to wake her up to remind her to pickup her kids.. When you fall asleep right after, bodies listless and sheets drenched in sweat and cum- THEN you know it has been a GREAT fuck!!
...Her pussy makes those delicious suctioning noises as we continue because she is so wet and and has climaxed multiple times

...Her pussy pulsates for several minutes after we're both done and she sleeps like a peaceful baby

...My abdominal muscles ache the next day

... She calls me the next day to say her pussy is a little sore, not from painful sex but from not having a dick in her that long and that good.
My eyes roll back in my head...
My thrusting slows to a gentle rhythm...
I let out a yell that has to be muffled by a pillow...
She screams in delight and tightens up..

At least that's how I remember it, It's been sooo long.
...Just as he reaches climax he locks up and chill bumps rise all over his body!
The "ahhhhhhh" mutter coming from her full red lips as she lifts her pussy from my cock. I can look down and see my dick all coated with her. Sge keeps just the very tip perched between her swollen pussylips before suddenly dropping down and impaling herself with a loud guttural grunt. That's the moment.
will have to show ya Raquel!!