Reviews and expenditures

It's been brought to my attention that some here say I should do reviews and also tell them what I spend. Some even say I drive the cost of pussy up by paying too much.

On other websites in the past I reviewed somewhere between 1OO and 200 ladies. I am not a skilled writer and I always thought my reviews were pretty much worthless. I never learned to make a woman have 5 orgasms and I seldom had more than one. In essence, I was a poor review writer.

Now as in the past....there are always people that tell others that they pay too much. To them....they think Eccie is the only place that guys find ladies and thus the few people on eccie that review and not bitch about the prices....those guys are assholes because they are the ones that drive the prices up.

Truth be known.....I would think the number of guys that review and post on Eccie is much lower than the guys here that never say a word but still see the ladies.

That silent majority is what controls the price. Those guys are the bread and butter of this board. They don't feel the need to advertise their egos with reviews.

Then their are guys on here that see lots of ladies but just don't write reviews. I'm one of those. There is no rule here that says I have to write a review. I DO think it's good to share but I have the right to pick the people I share with.

I've also been accused of being an attention seeker. Do I spend a lot of time on this site...yes I do. Do I post a lot? yes I do...because of the amount of time I am here.

Until recently I seldom started threads. I changed because after the problems the board had in Co-Ed and certain people now being gone....I thought it was a good idea to try and get the ladies involved again. It seems to be working a little. I've tried to start threads that would get both females and males to talk. I may have not done the best job but at least they were not dumb-ass threads that no one would even post in. We already have enough of those.

So the question is how much credence do people here (male and female) put in the reviews posted here?

How important is it to try to hold the price down as low as possible? as many here want us to do

Do you think a member with little or no reviews should be fucked with to write reviews?

Do you think the person that doesn't write reviews lacks credibility?

Some will say this thread probably should be in the Male Locker room. Maybe that way they can truly express their opinions without the ladies knowing...wink wink

What say you?
  • pxmcc
  • 06-21-2019, 02:42 PM
my thought tbone is everyone should do exactly what they like. if you don't want to write reviews, that's your choice. with the new rules, tbh, i don't find writing reviews as fun, so probably won't write as many as i used to.

interesting thread btw!
I have my reasons why I stopped writing reviews. I don't feel bad about it, not even a little. I contribute in my own way.
I think the fine ladies here should set their rates any way they like. It's our choice to pay or not. I don't do it to hold prices down or worry that prices are too high. I just hobby the way I prefer.
Another good thread bones.
That silent majority is what controls the price. Those guys are the bread and butter of this board. They don't feel the need to advertise their egos with reviews. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Lots of guys just don't write reviews.

Most don't.

Do the math. Women see a lot more men than they actually have reviews posted. So basically, it's a slim percentage that actually write them.
I usually leave reviews for those who are exceptional.
I used to always leave reviews, but now I’ll only do so if the lady requests or if I need my PA extended. Just don’t care too anymore.
I used to be kind like you beard and then I decided just to buy lifetime PA and that made it much easier to stop
I don't post reviews on high end providers, they don't need the publicity or advertising. I post some for the lower end providers, as most are needing help to get by.

As Mr. Skittlez, one of the most valued members says, "sharing is caring". His reviews and attitude are top notch. If every member was the same, this site would be top notch also.
I used to write reviews to get PA. I was finding, however, that I simply did not want to write reviews at the pace required to keep it. So I bought a lifetime membership. No more reviews for me.

Except today. The ladies I saw today asked me to review them - and here specifically - so I did. Go figure.

The hard part about a review is explaining not simply what happened, but what the provider was really like and how she made me feel. I try to do that, but I know I don’t always pull it off. I know the great majority of reviews aren’t really helpful to me for that reason. It’s all “tab A went into slot B” and that’s great, but I can figure that out from the activities section. What was she really like? How did she make you feel?

As for prices, well, I never haggle with providers. I really don’t care for this us vs them mentality I see here sometimes that dudes should somehow work together to get prices down. It’s silly. Pay it or move on to someone else. Or pull it from Tinder or a club. Or get your SO in the mood. Nothing less interesting than dudes bitching about the price of pussy.
No need to defend yourself Tbone.
Haters abound. We all know better.
This board is for clients to exchange information about providers,and for providers to advertise and link up with potential clients
Who gives a shit about the imaginary Silent Majority?

You sensitive tricks love to make yourselves feel important
Why would anybody ask you to start writing reviews or reveal what you spend?for which purpose exactly?
Did someone accuse you of being a useless member and you caught feelings?
No one cares about the nameless,faceless providers you supposedly see bud
"Oh I see a lot of hookers,I just don't review"
You post way too much to be interested in pussy

There are other ways to contribute other than writing reviews
If you're not here to share hobby information,why are you here?

This board would be deader than disco without reviews
Reviewers do matter,leeches do not
I'm here because I like to be around stupid people
This board has a lot of them and they are fun to watch
I'm here because I like to be around stupid people
This board has a lot of them and they are fun to watch Originally Posted by tbone2u
+1

Now imagine having to rely on these stupid people to make a living.
My imagination is not that good
Where else can I go to see everything from wannabe soldier's to guys on a bike with bear spray to people posting about insect bites and all the way up way up to guys that say they have a likeness to Jesus.

I'm not defending myself. The other day I made a post about an Asian lady that I thought would be helpful. I got attacked from the very same people that tell me I don't contribute.

You have to love places like this ☺