Look around... give some recent activities some thought.... I think some are getting played a bit.

Just an observation......

... as i take time for other things... I'm not posting much but...... some of what I read seems....... hmmmm........ off in a way.....
No Sher, Shitlock! Conspiracy buffs go wild!

BTW -- You're not Peter Pan, are you, playa?
nope.... didn't he like playing with the boys too much? Only had one gal in mind?

No... That wouldn't be me.....
OK. Just checking. Howcome we never see you and Clark Kent in the same room together then?
Send me an email and I'll send you a picture of my new secretary that will explain everything.....

She is rather "consuming"
Are you screwing her on your desk during biz hours? In the photo, of course...
How much did you pay her so you could brag about it on a P4P board?

I got caught fucking the help myself the other day. Of course, they made me to go wash my hand out with soap and get another mouse!
Whispers, you mean this isn't all part of that "really big shew" you've been promising? And here I thought I had it all figured out!
Nah Fratelli, this Thread is about the "consuming" people we work with.... ???
For Example:
Last year I worked with the very Consuming Maxeen. During lunch we BBBJx6, DATYx 6, tuma, tuha, bls, breast worship, bls, k9, strap ons, toys, mpcfs, Greek, everything I could think of, a few I couldn't imagine, all covered in olive oil!

If this is a contest, I will have to say I am winning
This is not a threAD, this actually happened during my lunch hour from my job.
Don't hate, congratulate lol
There is some BS going on... you are right.......... as soon as I can figure it out...

sixx
Counting on you sixx.
OMG Franalicious! That was one for the books!!!
I would have liked to have been there to bookmark the good chapters!
NOSY ASS

There is some BS going on... you are right.......... as soon as I can figure it out...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
My spidey sense is tingling
  • Vyt
  • 03-30-2011, 03:36 PM
I wonder if the backchannel discussing this has a backchannel discussing the backchannel.