what can you say about this ?

Former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany proclaimed Sunday that her faith in God prevented her from ever telling a single lie during her tenure as former President Donald Trump's chief spokesperson.

Numerous media outlets have published lists of claims McEnany made behind the podium that after fact-checking were described as either outright lies or misleading statements. Despite this, McEnany has denied all challenges to her truthfulness and has long discussed her Christian faith and passionate belief in God instead.

"Our motto was this: 'Offense only,'" she told the crowd. "Because I knew what we were up against. Republicansalways get the bad headlines, always get the false stories, always get the lies—if I can use that word—told by the press. There is one standard for Democrats and another for Republicans. And we must be on offense."
Former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany proclaimed Sunday that her faith in God prevented her from ever telling a single lie during her tenure as former President Donald Trump's chief spokesperson.

Numerous media outlets have published lists of claims McEnany made behind the podium that after fact-checking were described as either outright lies or misleading statements. Despite this, McEnany has denied all challenges to her truthfulness and has long discussed her Christian faith and passionate belief in God instead.

"Our motto was this: 'Offense only,'" she told the crowd. "Because I knew what we were up against. Republicansalways get the bad headlines, always get the false stories, always get the lies—if I can use that word—told by the press. There is one standard for Democrats and another for Republicans. And we must be on offense." Originally Posted by VitaMan

Put up the lies she supposedly told, I'm not going looking for them, and then we can have a discussion on whether she lied or not because if these are the same fact checkers that deciding that Trump had the park cleared for his walk...........

Present the evidence if you want a serious debate. Can't say nothing without evidence.
It's great that God decided to help out the Republicans.....at least that is the explanation above.
Lets circle back,,,,,,,,

jen cant even hold a thought and the press gives her a pass!

Shows who the msm WORKS FOR!
Well if her faith in God kept her from telling a lie I would bet she's going to hell.
That would be "aboutism", not a circle back.

Have to hand it to the former press secretary, though. At least she didn't mix up Trump and God.
It's great that God decided to help out the Republicans.....at least that is the explanation above. Originally Posted by VitaMan

I take it you will not be supplying any evidence, that you were just interested in "click bait"?

What part of the job "Press Secretary" do you guys not understand?
It's like being a tv broadcast personality. She was just reading the script. She was not part of decision making, nor did she know any of the back story. All she knows is the bullit points she's handed by the guys behind the curtain.
Who cares, she’s smoking hot.

"Our motto was this: 'Offense only,'" she told the crowd. "Because I knew what we were up against. Republicansalways get the bad headlines, always get the false stories, always get the lies—if I can use that word—told by the press. There is one standard for Democrats and another for Republicans. And we must be on offense." Originally Posted by VitaMan
Care to detail those "numerous media outlets" and the lies that she told. Should be easy, you have a list right? Maybe a piece of paper? Something?