Scam?

Kimberly Jay has never done FS and this add says she will do whatever she wants. I sent a text and reply says she does.
Anyone recently see her?

https://tryst.link/massage/kimberly-jay
Ad also says 40% deposit and 250 an hour. She has always been much less than that for her hour Fbsm and her phone number has never been from the 912 area code. Something doesn't seem kosher to me.
Also, no Rubmd ads or Twitter posts since March.
The pus filled wart on her ass makes her a no for me, lol
could be another person just re-using that name.
Fwiw, I just asked today for permission to view her instagram. My request was accepted quickly. She hasn’t posted anything new there, either, since March. She lists an 817 phone number there, as she does on the older RubMD ads that show up when you search her name. I’d use one of those phone numbers to try and reach her before attempting to do so with the 912 number in the recent ad.
It's been well documented that Tryst is having problems with the ladies' accounts being absconded with and deposit scams are being used with some Tryst accounts.

I don't know anything about this lady in particular. But beware.

A'Man
Tryst isn't having "problems with ladies accounts being absconded"

They're having issues with ladies continually falling for phishing scams. Can't blame the site for ladies not having common sense.
Not Kimberly's number and I did happen to text her Monday as I was in the area and she was quick to reply and she is in the same place as last time I saw her.

I sent her a text and asked her about it.
Kimberly confirmed it is not her and the account was hacked.

She asked me to report is as she did as well.

Anyone else who see's it do not hesitate to hit the Report link and tell them it is not her and the account is stolen.

Kimberly is a Sweetheart but not FS.
ever reviewed her?