Julie from K Fest and others is now at Bamboo Therapy

Have not seen her there (think she started Tues) yet but cumming home tomorrow from first work trips since Covid and will be this weekend. Not sure if this is appropriate in Studio but since she's been here mostly since Covid thought I'd give everyone an FYI.
Nice intel. I guess BT is just a walk-in AMP. Fun to just pop in and pop IN with a familiar face.
im guessing this is an amp? Im guessing no intel on what kind of service she will do at the place? any info on price? any idea on why she left? not busy enough or something else? too much competition? i know some guys said she looked old but some guys said she still had a nice body. Honestly how does her body compare to Asa/victoria at Hds? to date Asa has one of the best bodies for her frame. I found Nana and Maple to be a bit too small for my taste. Nana has a very pretty face. they were both pleasant to be around.

I didnt get to see Maples butt in K9 so hard to say there., I just got too excited by how wet she was. but i liked the way Maple kept letting me eat her out and she slapped my little guy after she cleaned me up and said something in korean with a smirk on her face. I need to find more girls that let me go to town on eating them out. but still, something sounds sexy about julies tattoo.

I definitely dont want to end up at this bamboo place and it not be what i think it is, or think julie is providing if she has gone legit. ive never heard any mention of this place back when lux and blue and a few others were open.
Julie’s pic is still on the Pink clubs website, someone needs to go to BT today and do some “good recon”.
This is very interesting intel. Thanks.
I don’t think I met Julie. This may work good for me. Where is Bamboo?
Julie is my best find for 2022. I saw her3 times , and plan to see her again . Every time she surprised me in a positive way. I don't care under what studio or amp she appears. I suggest to recon her yourselves but do not post too much about it or her. Sometimes too much visibility out in the open and the implicit BS associated with these comments can be damaging. I also suggest it is better to PM the info and use common sense.

This location is very convenient for me but I stopped visiting a good few years back. Thanks OP for the Julie whereabouts related info ! This is what this site should be about.
If someone who lives in DFW would like to do some recon and go see if she’s there, that would be great, you can PM me. I’m not traveling four hours round-trip “hoping” she might be there, especially since her pic is still on the pinkclubs website.

OP, With all due respect, where did you get your info from? You “have not seen her there yet” and you “think” she started Tuesday. Just curious.
Julie, the dragon tattoo girl , is there for sure. I confirmed with her, I got her contact info.
Julie, the dragon tattoo girl , is there for sure. I confirmed with her, I got her contact info. Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher
Thanks. On my first one to visit
Julie, the dragon tattoo girl , is there for sure. I confirmed with her, I got her contact info. Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher
Thanks
Did you have to call ahead of time for an appointment and is she going by Julie?
Sorry yes she told me she was starting there. I am trying to get my business done so I can see her tomorrow!
Sorry yes she told me she was starting there. I am trying to get my business done so I can see her tomorrow! Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
Look forward to your review about her and the different setting, and if it’s a diff donation amt. Let us know if the massage is any good too, thanks.
yeah. i need more info. i dont have the luxury of living close to these places. probably a good thing or id go broke. I see she has 1 review up but not sure on donation yet or availability of certain activities.