How many of you get irritated?

To me it gets kinda irritating when you text a provider and they text right back and you think you have something set up and then they quit texting, you might get a text hours later or even the next day,by that time you have either found someone else or you aren't in the mood anymore, seems like they would lose business that way. ,
people have lives outside of providing. So I understand when things fall through.
That doesn't bother me too much. Some of these women are amazing and put together, but many of them are erratic, to say the least. It kinda comes with the territory. GPS annoys me way, way more than that. You can get that vibe even through texting them. There's a new provider on STG that's hot af in her pics but is 100% GPS and I'd never see her despite how hot she is, after texting her and dealing with her bullshit.
I take it GPS is not Global Positioning System in this context.
Yep, responds. Than stops, soon after introductions. Do you think it has to do with using a burner number? They google the number and see it's not connected to a public figure.
Its very annoying but i have developed a sixth sence if you will and i don't get treated that way much anymore
Well, I’ve always used burner number never had much to do with anything for me anyway. The whole GPS thing has a lot to do with it too. They figure that your time isn’t worth anything but their time it’s my God you don’t wanna abuse that. Some of the guys have quirky shit they do too, so it’s basically a two-way street. They can always say hey give me another 20 minutes or I need another hour. I’m running late. Dog ate my homework. Cats got diarrhea. All the normal shit. We all get annoyed that’s why it’s welcome to fuck for bucks. I’m just glad to be back in your fair city.
A FEW providers play those hooker games because there is enough clients that put up with it. Or they simply don't want to see said client are won't simply say no
There are some who have gps. Golden pussy syndrome. Yes and of course they have lives outside this, I understand a cancellation, but if it happens more than once, I am done.
But also chief fan, the provider may look your eccie account up and not like what they see.
But who knows.
I'd rather have a no response than a NC/NS
Well I try hard to answer bavk in timely manner
but if I dont answer back right away,its cause Im busy w family,a client or my flea market business..I do apologize for my schedule and my response time..sometimes personal life trumps everything

Guess some of us gals just need a "good ol paddlin"..lol
Well I try hard to answer bavk in timely manner
but if I dont answer back right away,its cause Im busy w family,a client or my flea market business..I do apologize for my schedule and my response time..sometimes personal life trumps everything

Guess some of us gals just need a "good ol paddlin"..lol
Dallas i ll give you that paddlen the next time i see you
Oooh I want to give Dallas the paddle!
Hey Sandy maybe you and i can paddle Dallas you take one cheek and i ll take the other