Account info

I had to creat a new account because the password on my old account had expired and I couldn't remember it and the email address I had used was no longer good either so I had no way of communicating with the mods to get it going again. My old name was Delivery guy. I built up good reviews and premium access . Is there anyway I could have my old info linked or added to this new account it's been a while since I was a newbie and don't want to go threw that again. Thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 09-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Contact the Admins by email at websupport@eccie.net and they will be able to help you. The account for delivery guy is still there with its Premium Access credit. So, you should be able to get it back and get your new email address associated with it. Once that is done, the new account you created, Delivery guy55, should be disabled.
Thanks for the info
how do I reinstate my account
Tell me the address and to who do I send cash for Premium Access?
  • Mokoa
  • 12-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Tell me the address and to who do I send cash for Premium Access? Originally Posted by WAR DAM EAGLE
You will need to contact the Admins directly by email at websupport@eccie.net to handle that.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-10-2016, 01:13 AM
how do I reinstate my account Originally Posted by Molly_Millions
Contact the Mods in your area or the Admins using the email address in the previous post.