MFM...MMF......unique sessions

MMF/MFM sessions/unique sessions......Ok yall all know that I have quite a few reviews here of these type sessions.

To me they are a time "to be submissive and yet let my wild side out".....I stay horny as hell for weeks after!

So my question is have you ever done any of them?? Would you? {ladies & gents can anwer}

Got an experience to share??

Thoughts & opinion please!
Def would like to be involved in one. Well no male, male contact. Just take turns on the lady, or share her!
No, I will never do a threesome.

I won't do MMF because I'm too squeamish to be around another nekkid guy. I don't care if it's agreed that swords will never cross... The situation just creeps me out.

I won't do MFF because I don't want to disappoint two women at once. It's bad enough when I disappoint one woman...

Cheers,

bcg
Haha bcg that's too funny!
I've done MMF and MFF...even MFFFF (there was way too many body parts moving for that one). I prefer MMF because I'm kinky like that
I've done MMF and MFF...even MFFFF (there was way too many body parts moving for that one). I prefer MMF because I'm kinky like that Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Because you get two dicks, while the poor guys have to fight it out over your one pussy.

Ok, that's a crude way of putting it. I do remember a lady here (on ECCIE, not this board proper) talk about how she liked MMF because it gives her so much more pleasure with two boytoys to play with, and how she appreciated that her SO allowed himself to share her with another guy. Hey, that's cool if you're into it and all parties are willing.

Were I a threesome type of guy, though, one big factor in my mind would be that if I'm paying for the privilege of being with one or more ladies (and I'm in a sad phase in my life where I can't be with one or more ladies unless I pay up)... I'm sorry but I'm selfish--the experience has to be all about me. I'm not going to share it with another guy.

Cheers,

bcg
Because you get two dicks, while the poor guys have to fight it out over your one pussy.

Ok, that's a crude way of putting it. I do remember a lady here (on ECCIE, not this board proper) talk about how she liked MMF because it gives her so much more pleasure with two boytoys to play with, and how she appreciated that her SO allowed himself to share her with another guy. Hey, that's cool if you're into it and all parties are willing.

Were I a threesome type of guy, though, one big factor in my mind would be that if I'm paying for the privilege of being with one or more ladies (and I'm in a sad phase in my life where I can't be with one or more ladies unless I pay up)... I'm sorry but I'm selfish--the experience has to be all about me. I'm not going to share it with another guy.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
They don't have to fight over the kitty. I have 3 holes for them to fill
They don't have to fight over the kitty. I have 3 holes for them to fill Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Now that's my kinda girl!!
  • artax
  • 11-09-2015, 02:59 PM
tried it once with a couple, was a little nervous with another man in room- would consider trying again if the right situation came up
hell yeahhh I luv open minded people!!!
  • leo57
  • 11-09-2015, 04:48 PM
I did a lady up real good once while her husband watched. She liked it a lot, but I'm not so sure he liked it as much as he thought he was going to. She told me to come back ANY time, but he never invited me. ;-) It was a special kind of sharing, and I would do that again, but the couple needs to be right with it.

That's officially the wildest thing I ever did. ;-)
Yes and have been in groups of up to 14 are 15 both guys and girls about a equal mix attended the parties .

I have ever yet to touch another penis but my own im not closed minded just puckered ass holed.

Expand my horizons and -------_____------I dont know i dont find my self attracted to men in the slightest but i do like raw and pure sweaty and heart pounding sex .

???
MMMMMMMMMMMM Slicka baby....you are such fun in any situation!