Phone: 417-629-8856
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://joplin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...t-now/17628564
City: Joplin
State: Missouri
Address: Range Line
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Rae responded to my inquiry about two hours after the fact which wasn't a big deal as I'm sure she was busy. However, after contacting me and scheduling a session she told me was going to "shower and get pretty" and then she'd come over. I never heard from her and I sat and waited for her much longer than I planned to be awake. All of this after she had me send her picture of myself which I wasn't all that excited about doing for obvious reasons. Unless you like having your time wasted I would avoid Rae.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
No meeting took place ...moved to Coed.
So sorry that happened babe....there are some gals here who will gtreat you like a king,go get em!!
Not the experience I had at all. But then I have to wonder about the join date of the poster and the fact that he's only had one post. Sounds a bit fishy to me. Premium access..read on.

I had a session with her last weekend. Scheduled for 10 p.m., and it didn't happen until well after midnight. Very sporadic communication. Luckily, I had nothing else to do and no place else to go during that time.
Limited menu with no BJ whatsoever.
Been there, done that. Won't do it again.