Have you ever fallen for a Provider?

Guys have you ever fallen for a Provider? I know that there are some that just seem like cool girls that you would want to see over and over again. And maybe even date.....

And Providers I know we are just Money to you but have you ever fallen for a customer?
Back when I first got into this hobby there is one that I started to have feelings for, so I backed off and found another lady to see.

Now with experience under my belt I only fall in love one hour at a time.
I usually just fall in lust.
Burt Reynolds did, but that was with Dolly
I see your point
what peanut said!!

what knocked sense into my head was asking provider #2 [whom i had been visiting for 6 mos] if i could come over and talk w/ her about provider #1.
she offered me some wine, a very nice comfy couch, listened intently for quite a while, then made very thoughtful and empathetic suggestions [not-so-subtle knock you on the nogging translation = "this is not a dating sub-culture, it is a commercial sub-culture, you fool. get over her now!! find love elsewhere"].

when i offered her to compensate her for her time, she refused!!! but i did give her a $100 target gift card as it was in early november of that year. she hugged me and i went on my way, much the wiser.

provider #2 = sassy classy back in 2001. what a real sweetheart!!!!!
Ive become infatuated with a provider before. Still am to one degree or another. But I was never under the illusion our relationship was any thing other than pay for play and always try to act accordingly. Sometimes I think I should just not see her at all. It's difficult to always have complete control of your thoughts or feelings, but I do thik we can control our actions.
Back when I first got into this hobby there is one that I started to have feelings for, so I backed off and found another lady to see.

Now with experience under my belt I only fall in love one hour at a time. Originally Posted by Peanut
Tried that now I'm hooked on MANY, LOL

Ive become infatuated with a provider before. Still am to one degree or another. But I was never under the illusion our relationship was any thing other than pay for play and always try to act accordingly. Sometimes I think I should just not see her at all. It's difficult to always have complete control of your thoughts or feelings, but I do thik we can control our actions. Originally Posted by Valentine Michael
+1 so this is the way I am now, but with MANY, LOL

So now I have to work Harder & Smarter to maintain Hobby funds needed for all (feel like a Mormon out of control), LOL
I fell for a provider a few years ago at the tail end of my marriage. We lived together for about 6 weeks but because she was splitting from her SO/pimp and I was splitting from my SO/biatch it was too turbulent and not a fun time in my life. (sex was great) She ended up going back to the SO/pimp, moving out while I was at work. And to be honest I was thrilled when I came home and saw her stuff gone!
Only once I hope to meet her one day.
Nope. Still waiting on one to offer to make me a kept man.
Now with experience under my belt I only fall in love one hour at a time. Originally Posted by Peanut
This is the main reason I avoid kissing as much as my will power allows. It only accentuates the magnetic pull of emotional attachment we want to feel for them. For the most part, I am successful. For a couple of them, and they know who they are, the bittersweet feelings are unavoidable. But fall for them, no.
Yes I have! And she didn't even have the decency to help me up! bitch!
Guys have you ever fallen for a Provider? I know that there are some that just seem like cool girls that you would want to see over and over again. And maybe even date.....

And Providers I know we are just Money to you but have you ever fallen for a customer? Originally Posted by James_Bond_007

Yep. And dated a few. Couple of them wanted to get married.

Torito
I noticed that no providers have chimed in on this topic, so I guess I will be the first and/or only one. I would not say I have fallen for a client but I have some that I totally enjoy there company. Since I have been a LMT and catering the sessions to my clients needs and wants there as only been less than a handful that I would not see again and none of the handful are from ECCIE. I am happy that I joined here.