Elizabeth Warren beats Drumpf at his own game - like a drum(pf)!

This is fucking priceless. Drumpf can't help himselfut engage in this embarrassing tweeting.

Drumpf will wind up posting in here once he get flushed in November. He'll probably get banned for making fun of retards.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politi...ail_bottomlist
  • DSK
  • 05-13-2016, 09:01 AM
This is fucking priceless. Drumpf can't help himselfut engage in this embarrassing tweeting.

Drumpf will wind up posting in here once he get flushed in November. He'll probably get banned for making fun of retards.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politi...ail_bottomlist Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks to me that he is making Fauxcohantas look like the weak and ineffective Senator she is. Of course, I'm slightly partisan and that might color my opinions - as are you....

faggot.
What is himselfut?
Goofy Elizabeth sounds similar to a few of the goofy liberals on ECCIE, lol. The only hatred Trump has is the hate he has for the way Liberals have fucked our country up.

Jim
There's nothing more presidential than an ECCIE style pissing match in front of the world.

The more Trump tweets, the more votes he loses.

I'm sure his handlers (such that they are) have told him this, but this would-be leader of the free world would rather stay up at night posting stupid shit.

Maybe he'll take the bet...and go away when he loses.
Why don't you take a bet and go away, AssupHypocrite?
for Assup's utter stupidity, he will have to call both Bill and Hillary by Bill's real name from now on; Blythe. William Blythe changed his name (unlike Trumps grandfather) to something more impressive and politically sounding.

So fuck the hypocrite Assup and he's been Trumped.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politi...ail_bottomlist Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
this woman isn't winning anything but your DOTY crown. and she's got a strong campaign going! you need to step up your A game old man. on second thought, don't.

so when is Pocahontas's 10th cousin 5 times removed on her daddy's illegitimate side going to tweet and admit she lied about native american heritage to get into G Washington?

There's nothing more presidential than an ECCIE style pissing match in front of the world.

The more Trump tweets, the more votes he loses.

I'm sure his handlers (such that they are) have told him this, but this would-be leader of the free world would rather stay up at night posting stupid shit.

Maybe he'll take the bet...and go away when he loses. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
as apposed to you staying late at night posting crap in this forum? ahahahah

SNICK!

Assup, you should change your tag line.

"And with one click, i make myself look like a DICK!"

ahahahah

for Assup's utter stupidity, he will have to call both Bill and Hillary by Bill's real name from now on; Blythe. William Blythe changed his name (unlike Trumps grandfather) to something more impressive and politically sounding.

So fuck the hypocrite Assup and he's been Trumped. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

i bet many supporters of the Clintards didn't know that. especially assup. i've been referring to him as Slick Willie Blythe in this forum for years. i wonder if Blythe's stepdad's name had been .. Assup? ahahaha. i guess he'd have needed another name.

Maybe you ought to get in the middle of the tweet war, WWE. It's just your speed!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Jst trying to make Axe Gash feel at home...

Maybe you ought to get in the middle of the tweet war, WWE. It's just your speed!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
no thanks. i'll leave posting like a dickhead to you.

DRumpf comes by it naturally.
Assup supports Hillary because she is dishonest and corrupt. Those are the qualities he admires in a candidate.
Nothing like putting words in my mouth, Whiny.

You support Drumpf because he's a Republican?
Nothing like putting words in my mouth, Whiny.

You support Drumpf because he's a Republican? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Show us a Democrat worth voting for, lol. Yeah, you're dam right Trump gets support because he's a Republican, but it goes even further than that. At least he doesn't have a criminal past like Clinton, lol. You have no business calling yourself an American.

Jim