St. Christopher for president 2016. Let's make the hobby great again.

Since all the choices for president suck worse than that red headed street walker from last week, and I have to vote if I want to bitch for the next 4 years, I'm writing in St. Chris for president. It's a win all the way around. We'd have taco lips Tuesday and free condoms for all. Who's with me!!!
Now I know why you're a hooker
Whats wrong with the red headed hooker? I love her!

Bur he can have my vote...
He have my vote as well.
Where can I pick up my yard sign and bumper sticker?

(And yes I studied.....promise. Lol)
Got my vote also
Hell yeah !

I'd respectfully love to be the Secretary of State under this President.

I'd get to fuck with the world !
Say it's not you in your avatar THN.....I so wanted to lick you
I want to be the intern. Hee hee hee
St. Chris is a sexy beast.
Say it's not you in your avatar THN.....I so wanted to lick you Originally Posted by TxTraveler
It's submarine racers mother. I'm trying to help him work thru his mommy issues. I care.

St. C is ugly. Idk who you ladies met. Old ass Filipino crusty dude. Ugh. Worst dick I ever sucked.

I'd still vote for him though. He seems fair.
LOL OMG QUIT. LOL
Since all the choices for president suck worse than that red headed street walker from last week, and I have to vote if I want to bitch for the next 4 years, I'm writing in St. Chris for president. It's a win all the way around. We'd have taco lips Tuesday and free condoms for all. Who's with me!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Only if I can be cuban on Tuesday
It's submarine racers mother. I'm trying to help him work thru his mommy issues. I care.

St. C is ugly. Idk who you ladies met. Old ass Filipino crusty dude. Ugh. Worst dick I ever sucked.

I'd still vote for him though. He seems fair. Originally Posted by THN
Why do you think I don't see Asians ijs
Why do you think I don't see Asians ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Only if I can be cuban on Tuesday Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Wow! Why haven't you been banned? Lol!