Black Plus

Heard guys talking about Black Rhino on the radio. Checked out Amazon and Black Plus seemed to have the most favorable reviews. So, I went ahead and bought a 3 pill starter kit. I got to try it yesterday before visiting one of the Dallas AMPS. I noticed a slight increase in hardness and I seemed to last a little longer.
Later in the day, I began to feel heartburn coming on. Took my usual heartburn medicine and it would only knock it down for maybe 30 minutes. I couldn't finish my dinner as I felt sick to my stomach. Went to bed and a few hours later, I was hugging the toilet. I puked my guts out all night long. In the morning the diarrhea set in. The symptoms were almost like a stomach virus.

Has anyone out there tried this product and experienced similar problems?
Yeah bro. Black Rhino gave me similar effects. I thought that I wasn't susceptible to those type of side effects since im still fairly young, but Black Rhino is a no go

With that being said, I just stick to natural type supplements. I cant trust anything synthetic

I take L-Arginine to make sure that im nice and hard
And I take Folsac Climax pills to help me produce more semen. My orgasms are crazy now.

I hope you can find a good alternative, because Black Rhino is on the no-fly list for me as well
Confirmed! Thanks.