Ronny Jackson

Just yesterday, he was publicly kissing Twitler’s gelatinous ass.

Today, this Navy Doctor is the designee for Secretary of the VA.

Second largest government agency.

Looks like kissing Twitler’s ass pays off.

“Yo, pal, if you tell everybody I’m not a fucking lunatic, I’ll...”

At least this guy hasn’t abused the taxpayers’ money yet. Of course, he hasn’t been in a position to do anything but cup Twitler’s balls.
Just yesterday, he was publicly kissing Twitler’s gelatinous ass.

Today, this Navy Doctor is the designee for Secretary of the VA.

Second largest government agency.

Looks like kissing Twitler’s ass pays off.

“Yo, pal, if you tell everybody I’m not a fucking lunatic, I’ll...”

At least this guy hasn’t abused the taxpayers’ money yet. Of course, he hasn’t been in a position to do anything but cup Twitler’s balls. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He hasn’t abused the taxpayers money yet. Like the Obama holdover did. BTW, he’s an Admiral. And what the fucks wrong with a Navy doctor? He’s cupped Obama’s and Bush’s balls too you ignoramus. And maybe, just maybe, Trump is in excellent health because he’s never touched alcohol, tobacco,l or illegal substances like the last three presidents have. The truth smacks you in your thick head and you still don’t see it.
If you can kiss up to Trump then you can go far.
If you can kiss up to Trump then you can go far. Originally Posted by bamscram
I guess Jackson couldn’t stand Obama. Makes sense.
I guess Jackson couldn’t stand Obama. Makes sense. Originally Posted by bambino

News flash, Obama isn't POTUS anymore.
News flash, Obama isn't POTUS anymore. Originally Posted by bamscram
Thank God!!!

You and assup are just jealous it wasn't your ass the good doctor had his finger up. I know how much you both enjoy those prostate exams.
News flash, Obama isn't POTUS anymore. Originally Posted by bamscram
News flash, Jackson was Obama’s doctor. I guess he didn’t kiss is ass and didn’t get promoted.
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;

He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;

He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;

His truth is marching on.

Did Bush promote him either? Or just let him hold his balls ? News flash Bush isn't POTUS. Of the three who promoted him?
Did Bush promote him either? Or just let him hold his balls ? News flash Bush isn't POTUS. Of the three who promoted him? Originally Posted by bamscram
No shit idiot. I don’t think Jackson has kissed anyone’s ass. I guess you would prefer another bureaucrat to run the VA. It’s been working out great Retarded Lenny. Jackson was a battlefield doctor in Iraq, an Admiral and well respected. And you want to impugne his promotion as ass kissing. Go fuck yourself
No shit idiot. I don’t think Jackson has kissed anyone’s ass. I guess you would prefer another bureaucrat to run the VA. It’s been working out great Retarded Lenny. Jackson was a battlefield doctor in Iraq, an Admiral and well respected. And you want to impugne his promotion as ass kissing. Go fuck yourself Originally Posted by bambino
Your I don't think, and I guess sums up about all you have as facts ekim. You dimretards are always short on facts but long on I guess or I think.

There are only a few who give a shit what you think.
Your I don't think, and I guess sums up about all you have as facts ekim. You dimretards are always short on facts but long on I guess or I think.

There are only a few who give a shit what you think. Originally Posted by bamscram
Are you drunk Retarded Lenny? That post makes no sense. What facts do you have moron?
Are you drunk Retarded Lenny? That post makes no sense. What facts do you have moron? Originally Posted by bambino
more of his babble
Are you drunk Retarded Lenny? That post makes no sense. What facts do you have moron? Originally Posted by bambino
more of his babble Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Went over their heads, no facts just I think, and I guess.

fucking retards.
Pick a subject, any subject ..... just as it gets going with meaningful discussions bamscram will jump in, bend over, and show us what a stupid ass he is with his unreadable "is this even English?" comments ..... the consummate thread derailer .....