So Handy....

Loki got on his high horse on topic crap over in reviews.... errr… encounters... and while I could give a shit about points and such, I know you are always so goodie two shoes that you would have followed his instructions.
So.... To avoid all that -- You can answer here:

Fuckin Handy.
I ask him if he get's a commission, and he goes on and on and on about JUSTIFYING said commission!!!
Well done sir!!

Like most things, facts matter, so there is a caveat or two here, and I've covered them before. Bachelor parties are a different animal. It is a well established practice that dancers who work those tip the guy or guys who are watching over them.

I don't have any problem accepting the gratuity.

we told the strippers and providers that we were hoping they would tip us 10%, following the bouncer protocol, and the standard practice in the strip clubs themselves. The idea was that we weren't going to require a tip out. It was clearly couched as a request, and no one would make a big deal about getting turned down, MY favorite part: but any girls who stiffed us would just be unwelcome in the future

The rest of us had a predetermined formula on the breakdown of the door

Some of the parties were pretty well attended and so we would make some dough, but nothing earth shattering, and anything --
How many? 20? 40? More??
Let's say 40 x $20 = $800.
Minus 20 bucks for two cheap bottles of vodka
10 - 2 liter bottles of mixers = $10
Chips and dip -- $20?
Couple of party pizzas -- $50??
That leaves a $700 profit -- not bad.
It should be noted that I was typically the one who cleaned the club up in preparation for the party, and did the hours long cleanup after the party, often cleaning into the morning and daylight. It was a ton of work, so the few bucks I made at those parties was well earned.

As for the TH caddy, the 80 was your portion of the total donation she got for coming out and riding around with us for a few hours (everyone kicked in the same to have her with us), a lot of the dancers in the past had gotten $$$$ to caddy, so our $.8 or maybe $$.4 (did we have a 4th?) to our caddy was well below market.
Let me refresh you memory --
You and I.
Two of our friends that paid full freight and full caddie fees but did not play
Two guys who we thought would play with us who you collected caddie fees from
And then -- the two guys who we didn't know that we did play with who you also collected caddie fees from.
That is 8 guys (assuming you contributed) That's $640 total.
I was particularly impressed when the two guys who did NOT play with us aasked for their money back and you told them you already paid for the caddie... but you would make sure she rode a few holes with them. (And she hadn't even arrived yet)
If you gave that drunck $640... you got taken.... and if you did give her $640, she should have blown all of us... twice.
And I'm sure I would have been WAY ahead of the game if I handed her the eighty bucks myself.

So nicely done on your end. I'd be surprised if ya gave the drunck chick $200 of that stash.
That is why.... if money is involved -- and you are involved -- I'm running the other way -- as fast as I can.

Nice justification for taking the money though... and never calling it a commission.
Welcome to the state of ennui, Pauly:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 31384206_10215870508064959_8395765966725709824_n.jpg (62.8 KB, 406 views)
ah so many I met, found out knew MH and then ... may they RIP
Loki got on his high horse on topic crap over in reviews.... errr… encounters... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
errr Stories

The rest of it, no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Thanks for moving this over...definitely things to straighten out here...

Loki got on his high horse on topic crap over in reviews.... errr… encounters... and while I could give a shit about points and such, I know you are always so goodie two shoes that you would have followed his instructions.

Fuckin Handy.
I ask him if he get's a commission, and he goes on and on and on about JUSTIFYING said commission!!! (To clarify, I went on and on about the only time that someone straining real hard might be able to suggest I got a commission in that single instance)
Well done sir!! Thanks!

Like most things, facts matter, so there is a caveat or two here, and I've covered them before. Bachelor parties are a different animal. It is a well established practice that dancers who work those tip the guy or guys who are watching over them.

we told the strippers and providers that we were hoping they would tip us 10%, following the bouncer protocol, and the standard practice in the strip clubs themselves. The idea was that we weren't going to require a tip out. It was clearly couched as a request, and no one would make a big deal about getting turned down, MY favorite part: but any girls who stiffed us would just be unwelcome in the future

First, this was our first party, and the setup there, with a stripper pole, pool table, dj very much had the feel of a strip club or bachelor party, and as previously mentioned, both those institutions have a very well established precedent of dancers tipping out the DJ, doorman, bartenders at clubs and security/support at stag parties. That was our thinking about asking girls to tip us out. While it was voluntary, and we turned down the girls who were willing but didn't make much, it was considered a valid courtesy. For the girls who made out well to choose to not to extend the courtesy would be pretty shitty. You're not required to tip a waitress, but not doing so is poor form, and the sign of an asshole. So, the thinking was that anyone who did well at an event we worked hard to set up, but chose not to extend the courtesy of a tip wouldn't get invited back. The reality is that if she was hot and popular, we probably would have caved and had her back as a draw, but the idea in principle wasn't unreasonable. The salient point here is that we decided that even this mostly defensible connection between girls donations and us was not where we wanted to be and we abandoned the idea totally moving forward. It was a one-off. The only reason I brought it up was to be transparent and make the point that this was the closest I have ever gotten to anything resembling a commission or a cut of any provider's donation, and the resemblance is tenuous at best. (In fairness, even the whiff of that resemblance was sufficient to discontinue the practice, but that is just indicative of our desire not to go there.)

Some of the parties were pretty well attended and so we would make some dough, but nothing earth shattering, and anything --
How many? 20? 40? More??
Chips and dip -- $20?

Hand sanitizer, wet naps, paper towels, etc -- more, but will ignore, since this is a general estimate.
Facility Rent -- $300
That leaves a $400 profit to distribute between 3 people. We tended to figure out the distribution base on who was the primary organizer/host and degree of participation (for Legacy's birthday, we gave her 50%, but I think the highest anyone ever got outside of that was 40%. Let's say that I might have gotten somewhere around $135-150. Basically that translates into maybe one dance, or a hh appt, where the $ would end up with a provider when all was said and done.

It should be noted that I was typically the one who cleaned the club up in preparation for the party, and did the hours long cleanup after the party, often cleaning into the morning and daylight. It was a ton of work, so the few bucks I made at those parties was well earned.

Most of the parties were on a Saturday, and Friday night at that place was pool night and the members usually left it in bad shape to be cleaned up over the weekend when someone had time. It was a good 3-4 hour job to clean that place to include cleaning the bathroom, sweeping and mopping the floor, etc, followed by the actual setup of the party with moving furniture and setting up the private dance areas (for this there was usually help, but was easily an hour's work). The after party was more of the same, to include moving furniture back, taking down the private dance dividers (tarps strung from the walls and ceiling), disassembling and storing the pole, followed by a complete do over of the cleaning, which usually took me until daylight the following day. So, with the exception of the first party with the tipping option (we didn't actually get much from that), the rest of the parties intake was exclusively door cover based and just based on the time it took for prep and clean up, was probably a 10-12/hr gig.

As for the TH caddy, the 80 was your portion of the total donation she got for coming out and riding around with us for a few hours (everyone kicked in the same to have her with us), a lot of the dancers in the past had gotten $$$$ to caddy, so our $.8 or maybe $$.4 (did we have a 4th?) to our caddy was well below market.
You and I.
And then -- the two guys who we didn't know that we did play with who you also collected caddie fees from.
I was particularly impressed when the two guys who did NOT play with us aasked for their money back and you told them you already paid for the caddie... but you would make sure she rode a few holes with them. (And she hadn't even arrived yet)
If you gave that drunck $640... you got taken.... and if you did give her $640, she should have blown all of us... twice.
And I'm sure I would have been WAY ahead of the game if I handed her the eighty bucks myself.

So nicely done on your end. I'd be surprised if ya gave the drunck chick $200 of that stash.
That is why.... if money is involved -- and you are involved -- I'm running the other way -- as fast as I can.

Nice justification for taking the money though... and never calling it a commission. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
can ...plastic man ...hold yer handy bag?

...ps ...plastic man ...updated his sig
I got interrupted earlier and didn't finish responding.

Thanks for moving this over...definitely things to straighten out here... Originally Posted by MajorHands

Fuckin Handy.
I ask him if he get's a commission, and he goes on and on and on about JUSTIFYING said commission!!! (To clarify, I went on and on about the only time that someone straining real hard might be able to suggest I got a commission in that single instance)
Well done sir!! Thanks!

First, this was our first party, and the setup there, with a stripper pole, pool table, dj very much had the feel of a strip club or bachelor party, and as previously mentioned, both those institutions have a very well established precedent of dancers tipping out the DJ, doorman, bartenders at clubs and security/support at stag parties. That was our thinking about asking girls to tip us out. While it was voluntary, and we turned down the girls who were willing but didn't make much, it was considered a valid courtesy. For the girls who made out well to choose to not to extend the courtesy would be pretty shitty. You're not required to tip a waitress, but not doing so is poor form, and the sign of an asshole. So, the thinking was that anyone who did well at an event we worked hard to set up, but chose not to extend the courtesy of a tip wouldn't get invited back. The reality is that if she was hot and popular, we probably would have caved and had her back as a draw, but the idea in principle wasn't unreasonable. The salient point here is that we decided that even this mostly defensible connection between girls donations and us was not where we wanted to be and we abandoned the idea totally moving forward. It was a one-off. The only reason I brought it up was to be transparent and make the point that this was the closest I have ever gotten to anything resembling a commission or a cut of any provider's donation, and the resemblance is tenuous at best. (In fairness, even the whiff of that resemblance was sufficient to discontinue the practice, but that is just indicative of our desire not to go there.)

How many? 20? 40? More??
Chips and dip -- $20?

Hand sanitizer, wet naps, paper towels, etc -- more, but will ignore, since this is a general estimate.

Facility Rent -- $300
That leaves a $400 profit to distribute between 3 people. We tended to figure out the distribution base on who was the primary organizer/host and degree of participation (for Legacy's birthday, we gave her 50%, but I think the highest anyone ever got outside of that was 40%. Let's say that I might have gotten somewhere around $135-150. Basically that translates into maybe one dance, or a hh appt, where the $ would end up with a provider when all was said and done.

Most of the parties were on a Saturday, and Friday night at that place was pool night and the members usually left it in bad shape to be cleaned up over the weekend when someone had time. It was a good 3-4 hour job to clean that place to include cleaning the bathroom, sweeping and mopping the floor, etc, followed by the actual setup of the party with moving furniture and setting up the private dance areas (for this there was usually help, but was easily an hour's work). The after party was more of the same, to include moving furniture back, taking down the private dance dividers (tarps strung from the walls and ceiling), disassembling and storing the pole, followed by a complete do over of the cleaning, which usually took me until daylight the following day. So, with the exception of the first party with the tipping option (we didn't actually get much from that), the rest of the parties intake was exclusively door cover based and just based on the time it took for prep and clean up, was probably a 10-12/hr gig.

A lot of this doesn't sound familiar at all. I sent you a PM asking you to fill in the details. I reached out to one of the non-playing guys in our group to see what he remembered and all he could recall was our group of 4. I'll wait on commenting until I hear back. I've gone to like 5 of these, so the details tend to blend together. There's no way I got 560 (plus my 80) in caddy dough that year. so some of your recollection or assumptions are off for one reason or another. With that said, the notion that you didn't get adequate value for your 80 doesn't hold up. I feel bad. You seemed like you were having a good time, and I recall it as a great day. Maybe you can clear up the details to make this discussion more productive, but for now your take seems kind of revisionist.

You and I.

So nicely done on your end. I'd be surprised if ya gave the drunk chick $200 of that stash.

I don't know what to tell you. I'm really trying to get my head around how some of you guys have come up with this stuff. The best thing I can come up with is that when you suspect someone of something shady, it's probably a reflection of what you'd be likely to do in the same situation.

Have you seriously felt that way for like 3 years and never bothered to ask me about it? How hard would that have been? Being misjudged this badly is certainly disillusioning.

Nice justification for taking the money though... and never calling it a commission.

Easy enough because it wasn't. And more to the point, that one instance several years ago was the closest I ever came to any direct connection between profiting directly off anything donation related,

For what it's worth...it would completely fair to say that by virtue of your MnG and GOBC events that you as much as a pimp as you say I am. All the same suspicions could be laid at your feet. Do we really know that you don't any piece of the girls' donations that they book through your parties? Do we really know that you don't get a kickback from the bars where you draw in hobbyists and providers? Must need a ton of windex for that glass house brother.

BLUE and GREEN = Me

BLACK and RED = Paulie

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
pimpin ...aint easy

...an it sure takes ...lots a splainin these ...days

[/FONT]if you did give her $640, she should have blown all of us... twice Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
(tarps strung from the walls and ceiling)
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
well yer the one who done ...be associatin withs this kind ...a refuse
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I f one kicks the bucket

or simply doses off

theres a handy tarp carpenter s dream
A lot of this doesn't sound familiar at all. I sent you a PM asking you to fill in the details. I reached out to one of the non-playing guys in our group to see what he remembered and all he could recall was our group of 4. I'll wait on commenting until I hear back. I've gone to like 5 of these, so the details tend to blend together. There's no way I got 560 (plus my 80) in caddy dough that year. so some of your recollection or assumptions are off for one reason or another. With that said, the notion that you didn't get adequate value for your 80 doesn't hold up. I feel bad. You seemed like you were having a good time, and I recall it as a great day. Maybe you can clear up the details to make this discussion more productive, but for now your take seems kind of revisionist.

You and I.

I got one part wrong.
Four in our group, two who played. All paid full tournament freight and 80 each, assuming YOU ponied up.
While we were waiting, I befriended two guys who's cart was parked near ours and asked them to join us since we only had two golfing, and they were a twosome. I let you know that they were going to play with us and you were ALL over them like white on rice telling them we were all chipping in for a caddie. They ponied up 80 each to you. Ten minutes later, some woman came around and told "our" twosome that she had paired them up with another twosome. That twosome and myself protested vehemently but she was having none of it. The two guys then asked you for their 80 each back and you told them that you already paid the girl.... but you would send her over to their foursome for a bit. About a half hour later, that girl finally showed up looking like she had partied all night.
It was then that I decided I would never hand you a nickel of my money.
So it was only 6x$80 = $480... again, assuming you chipped in....
Quite a nice haul for a drunck girl who barely made it through the day.... again.... assuming she RECEIVED the full 480.

I don't know what to tell you. I'm really trying to get my head around how some of you guys have come up with this stuff. The best thing I can come up with is that when you suspect someone of something shady, it's probably a reflection of what you'd be likely to do in the same situation.

Incorrect. That is how YOUR mind works.

Easy enough because it wasn't. And more to the point, that one instance several years ago was the closest I ever came to any direct connection between profiting directly off anything donation related,

For what it's worth...it would completely fair to say that by virtue of your MnG and GOBC events that you as much as a pimp as you say I am. All the same suspicions could be laid at your feet. Do we really know that you don't any piece of the girls' donations that they book through your parties?

Interestingly, no one has ever thought or spoken that that is the case. That would be kind of difficult to enforce if I was even paying attention to everyone's comings and goings. Feel free to ask any of the girls or guys that have attended my parties

Do we really know that you don't get a kickback from the bars where you draw in hobbyists and providers? Must need a ton of windex for that glass house brother.

That grumpy manager at Pharaoh's has never ever bought ANYONE, including myself as much as one drink. I think he'd rather I never brought my friends with me.
The owner at The Body Shop did give me a VIP Pass for bringing in a small group of about a dozen one time. He also treated our entire group to pizza and subs during our visit.

How is that girl anyways? She was kind of cute.

Who fucking cares other than you?