Strap-on play??

Ok I've never really put too much thought into it. But after reading a few posts in AR. I kind of want to give it a shot. Ladies...who provides this? And what does it do for you? Is it visual? Is it mental? I have had a PM before, which was great, but what makes this better...I mean, I feel pretty confident is saying there is NO way I'd get off from being fucked in the ass alone, it would at least have to be a "hands on" thing, being that it would be almost impossible to be a "mouth on" thing". That said....Who wants to show me?
I do!

There's strap-on play, and there's ass play. Strap-on play kinda gives me this rush of masculine energy, where I'm talking shit and slapping your ass the entire time. I love both doggie and mish, and any variation in between.

Ass play to me is easily incorporated into sensuality, and a wider variety of playthings can be used. It gives me a great surge of sexual power to give you NUMEROUS intense orgasms.
Hey nothing wrong with a woman screwing a man. You may enjoy it more than you would think!
My strap-on is horny for you baby!! And I've got lots of toys, we can start off slow...

Email me
I enjoy the role reversal periodically. The visual is very enjoyable, as is the sensation of knowing you are pleasing someone in a different manner.
I have several sizes & types for fun!

{I visit in December}
My strap-on is horny for you baby!! And I've got lots of toys, we can start off slow...

Email me Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Id enjoy seeing some of these ass toys! PM pics of them to me. I enjoy larger ones!
It's one of those "bucket list" items that oftentimes gets checked off over and over after the 1st time.
I hear Ms ItalianPrincess is well equiped for kink!

holly smokes lol

I hear Ms ItalianPrincess is well equiped for kink!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-14-2012, 05:39 PM
I watched a housemate with a strap on for the first time recently... it was interesting to say the least. Very intense for the gent involved.
If you find the right lady that truly knows how to use the strapon, and she really enjoys the control and power of the situation, it will be one of the hottest, wildest, most intense yet pleasurable experiences you will ever have ... and it only gets better when you have two ladies with strapons!

Hottest strapon ladies, in DFW area, that I have met to date ... SafireSweet, Bryleigh, AmberXOXO, DallasRain, Ashley Kensington, and then Xylenna and Delanna (both retired). My next adventure will be another double or something with the great (and very talented) Italiana Princess, or (Goddess) Alyssa Nicole!

ps who owns all of those toys? DallasRain or IP? What a weekend that would be!!!
If you find the right lady that truly knows how to use the strapon, and she really enjoys the control and power of the situation, it will be one of the hottest, wildest, most intense yet pleasurable experiences you will ever have ... and it only gets better when you have two ladies with strapons!

Hottest strapon ladies, in DFW area, that I have met to date ... SafireSweet, Bryleigh, AmberXOXO, DallasRain, Ashley Kensington, and then Xylenna and Delanna (both retired). My next adventure will be another double or something with the great (and very talented) Italiana Princess, or (Goddess) Alyssa Nicole!

ps who owns all of those toys? DallasRain or IP? What a weekend that would be!!! Originally Posted by hookem69horns

haven't met me yet. ))