Providers seeing other providers

Couple questions I have been thinking about lately:
1. As a provider, would you let another provider book with you?
2. What percentage of providers are straight, bi, or gay?
3. Do providers ever date other providers?
(Ive had girls on the brain, can you tell lol)

Ashley
Man, I really hope to meet you and Amber one day. We have something in common already, we both like girls.
At one point, I almost booked with a provider. I went through te screening process and everything

I think most girls are bi, or at least curious. Not all of them realize it yet.
I agree with you alot of girls think of being with a girl..But anyway hell ya I'll let a provider book with me I would date a provider..Well hell I JUST LOVE A WOMEN..
Posting taint would help answer a lot of questions.
I would never touch another woman, the thought itself activates my gag reflex. I guess you call that straight

However, if I met a woman who looked and acted like a man - I may let her get to 2nd base, big MAYBE!

As far as meeting other providers? I'm a great cook and would be open to a potluck type situation...clothes mandatory, of course.
  • Zorro
  • 11-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Okay this sounds voyeuristic...But Ashley I will cover half the expense of the encounter with another provider of your choice IF I get to watch?
Man, I really hope to meet you and Amber one day. We have something in common already, we both like girls. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Whenever you are ready I LOVE women lol

Okay this sounds voyeuristic...But Ashley I will cover half the expense of the encounter with another provider of your choice IF I get to watch? Originally Posted by Zorro
If the girl is ok with it, then you got a deal!

Thnx for your input girls. Im just so damn curious!
  • hd
  • 11-16-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm with pyramider on this one

further investigation is warranted!
Let's go halfsies on a girl!
1. No.
2. Don't know. But I'm sure some just play the role for $$$.
3. I could see that being a total disaster.
  • Zorro
  • 11-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Skydiver..I'm in for halfsies! Ashley..girlfriend it's time for your to choose...
Yes I would let a provider book with me and had one try to before but we couldn't agree on price point cause she wanted me to entertain her boyfriend as well, and seeing as I didn't know the provider at all I couldn't offer any breaks to her.

I don't know percentages but I know there are many who do it only for the $$. Personally, I am bisexual and always have been, and I equally enjoy and NEED both men and women, physically and emotionally.

I have a serious girlfriend who is a provider. Her name is KinkyMaddy. We met earlier this year at a hobby event and have been inseparable ever since. We have an interesting relationship that works because we understand the hobby, but it definitely has its hobby-related challenges.

Interesting thread...thanks for starting it :-)
I've had girls on the brain lately too! I am completely straight, but I still want a doubles partnter. I think women are beautiful, and I want my first real threesome. I want it to be with a bi womam who REALLY likes women. If anyone out there wants to give it a try, contact me. If you have a client who wants two girls, I'd love to play. Girls are so much easier to talk to, and I've always gotten along very well with them. And some of the ladies on this site and P411 are driving me to distraction! It would also be nice to have couple of friends to hang out with and maybe go out dancing and have some drinks. I've been doing this for about a year, and the girls I used to hang with aren't comfortable with it, so I don't see them anymore.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=100363

https://www.preferred411.com/P78204

GINGER KATT

HOT AND SPICY BUT SWEETER THAN SUGAR; JUST A TASTE MAKES YOUR TOUNGUE TINGLE!
CUM HAVE TASTE FOR YOURSELF!

All I can say is hell yeah!! Who doesn't like women!!??!! And what's not to enjoy!!??!! Even if downstairs gets little attention or over the clothes (meaning more for g-o-g, it is a session req! Lol!) there is plenty to be aroused by or have a blast enjoying!! ;-)

And Ashley is amazing! I might just have to cover Zorro's other half of the fee! Haha!!