Trade for a Twinkie???

This shit is like Gold on eBay right now!!!

Funny
I like ding dongs.
I like to share my ding dongs with others....
Damn. I pass a hostess discount store everyday. I can't believe I am just now hearing about this. I mean I had no idea people were paying that much for a box of twinkies. Fuck you Black friday, I'm camping out at the hostess store in the morning..daddies getting PAID.
18,500 individuals will be losing there jobs for they would not listen to reason such as the company said the economy was bad which drove the profit margin down. A lot of these individuals will have a hard time finding work for the areas that they are in do not have the industry.

Always save the money for a raining day, if work cuts the wages, try and cut corners in life until it prove. Was watching Susan Orman tonight on TV and she has some good sound advice for couples and individuals.

TexasCowboy
juky really juky junk food.... outta step with what consumers want - aka did not evolve as a biz

Overload of debt - killer amount of leverage will ultimately be too big to bear.....

classic case of milking the cow and then sending it to slaughter
Its merely a power play between management and the union. The 18K employees are pawns in this game of chicken. Do these workers thinck the union is going to aid them in locating new jobs?
Okay...at the risk of seeming tragically insensitive to the loss of 18,000 jobs...

Has anyone considered what they're going to do at 2:00 am in Colorado now that they've legalized pot?

~and~

Seriously, Gang...not one "Ho Ho" reference?
You can probably still find a few twinkles at the AMPs.

Personally, I prefer Ho Hos.
Okay...at the risk of seeming tragically insensitive to the loss of 18,000 jobs...

Has anyone considered what they're going to do at 2:00 am in Colorado now that they've legalized pot?

~and~

Seriously, Gang...not one "Ho Ho" reference? Originally Posted by macdan

You are correct. One would thinck the growth markets for Hostess products would be Colorado and Washington state. I am sure the various manufacturers have already loaded the warehouses and staffed up.
I just want to know about the Ho Ho's, are they safe?
I have a stash of Twinkies, Ho Hos, Ding Dongs, and cupcakes are you tards are not going to see any unless I start seeing taint being posted.