HEY....Driving Fast on the Ice Does Not Make Your Dick Bigger!!

I know you guys from the North know how to drive on this. BUT it makes me a little nervous when you haul ass in that $1000 piece of crap you call a car. So keep on hauling ass past me yelling at my speed and trying to make your dick bigger.

BTW, I'll be the one this summer when it is 105 yelling at you when your piece of shit craps out on the road.
  • hd
  • 02-03-2011, 12:41 PM
If that's all it takes to make it bigger then everyone stay off the roads when I leave work tonight!

Hey, I know what you're saying, even though I'm a born Buckeye, most everyone from the north can drive on snowy roads and fairly fast also, but nobody can really deal with ice. It's frustrating, but doesn't happen very often, thank God.

I was just thinking of getting my bike out since it should be easier to control two wheels instead of four? Shouldn't it?
  • PT4ME
  • 02-03-2011, 01:04 PM
No, but it sure let's me know that you have a HUGE set of balls!!!

(and a pea sized brain)
  • hd
  • 02-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Balls? No, I lost'em last year when I crashed losing control on an icy bridge. And with a little dick, I really don't have anything left to loose!
Whenever my car starts sliding on the ice I just close my eyes, take my hands off the wheel and shout, "you take take this one Jesus".
  • motor
  • 02-03-2011, 03:46 PM
it may not make your dick bigger, but when you pass me and spin out......you then become a walkin talkin ass
It may not make my dick bigger but is does make my asshole smaller!
that's why I drive the 1000 piece of crap. So I can speed on ice and not care bout the damage. Just kidding.

I hate idiots in bad weather. It's like giving a retard a loaded gun.
I bet I can make your dick bigger
I bet I can make your dick bigger Originally Posted by Tara Evans
LMFAO!!!!!! Hahahahaha too funny Tara.

But on a more serious note they really do think they are bad asses driving like a jackass going super fast on ice!!
Oh Tara! We MUST have a playday SOON!!!!!
Is it people from the north really driving that fast... or guys from the south over confidant in the 4WD ability of their SUVs? I am from the north but I know you need to treat the snow and ice with respect. I have managed to drive to work ten miles and back each day this week without incident... and my car is not suited for this mess...
Is it people from the north really driving that fast... or guys from the south over confidant in the 4WD ability of their SUVs? I am from the north but I know you need to treat the snow and ice with respect. I have managed to drive to work ten miles and back each day this week without incident... and my car is not suited for this mess... Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
Exactly my thoughts. I'm from Dallas and jackasses in their POS suv's are always trying to run me over. Even had a milf in a 4 cyl. Camry try to get in front of me today. Bitch has no clue that my car has twice the horsepower her pos car has. I might be from the South and have lots of horsepower behind the wheel BUTT, I respect that damn ice. Don't think I'll be out again until it all this ice melts.
If that's all it takes to make it bigger then everyone stay off the roads when I leave work tonight!

Hey, I know what you're saying, even though I'm a born Buckeye, most everyone from the north can drive on snowy roads and fairly fast also, but nobody can really deal with ice. It's frustrating, but doesn't happen very often, thank God.

I was just thinking of getting my bike out since it should be easier to control two wheels instead of four? Shouldn't it? Originally Posted by hd

hd,
You are correct in your comments regarding driving in winter conditions. It doesn't matter where you're from when dealing with ice. The truly wise, if they can, totally eschew the stuff and stay off the streets.
Wednesday evening, I was particularly entertained by one of the local TV stations. They had video of one the local "bubbas" in his jacked up pickup demonstrating the uselessness of 4wd. All it enabled him to do was spin all four wheels as he was sliding sideways/backwards down an incline. The Jeep ahead of him, also 4wd was doing only marginally better, but was at least moving forward due to better driving tactics.
Hanging a brick from you cock doesn't make it bigger either. It does make it Blacker.... but only before it falls off.