P411?

Hey All - What's the point of P411? If I go on there and they verify me will providers accepts that in lieu of references? If not then why go through P411 at all? Just curious
  • Old-T
  • 05-17-2017, 10:51 AM
Once you have some references on P411 from ladies on P411, yes, many will take that as verification. Some will want more--but even then it makes things much easier.

The three best things I have done for my experiences with the ladies:
--Cooking classes
--Massage classes
--Join P411

Not necessarily in that order
I guess my question was I can just get references from ladies straight through Eccie...what benefit does P411 offer?
Hmmm, very good question.

Many providers will simply take okays for references, and that is their prerogative. I do know that unless a provider can "prove" a bad experience with a client, P411 management will require a provider to give the man an "okay" under threat of losing their profile for lack of compliance with their Terms and Conditions.

I personally know of a man who was convicted of felony assault and served time in prison for beating his wife and child so badly the child was in a several week coma. He has a profile on P411. Just like here, there are law enforcement and bad actors who passed the P411 screening. This is no secret, it's easily Googleable.

As a consequence, there are also providers, but likely a smaller minority, who think it terribly silly and dangerous to let a 3rd party website and its anonymous algorithms run by persons with zero personal interest in that provider's safety to do your screening for you. Therefore, screening or no, they will contact your "okays" and you will wait for those references to go through before you can schedule.

So, to answer, it's a crap shoot just like it is here. It's not so much about P411, but rather each provider's individual requirements.

Hope this helps! Happy whoring!.
I guess my question was I can just get references from ladies straight through Eccie...what benefit does P411 offer? Originally Posted by johnnycap76
I might be wrong but I think that it will give you more options then just the Eccie newbie friendly providers.
Maybe you might establish yourself on both sites.The "request OK" function on 411 is simple and fast,after a session.It indicates your stability.I believe if you have a date with a provider from eccie,then you write a review,then if you reach out to a different provider,she can reference your review and maybe contact the provider in the review through PM and ask about you. Of course they MAY NOT get an answer. Thats where 411 accels.
Ps. Im coming for you Valentina xo
I am huge fan of P411 and ECCIE, both are tools. If I only hobbied in ATX ECCIE might be all I would need. Other than the fact that many ATX providers have left Eccie because of the abuse dished out by a handful of jerks who think this is their playground. Those providers are now on P411.
ATX is one of ECCIE's strongest markets. If you travel you will find P411 has more to offer in other cities. I have found that with a decent number of Ok's on P411 setting up appointments is much easier. That being said I agree sometimes P411 providers do not do their screening when they see a request from hobbyist with lots of Ok's.
P411 is an excellent screening tool. Any newbie its a must. Eliminates so much BS. Just send an appointment request and your off. Ask for an OKAY. Once you have 2-3 your sylin & smilin.
P411 there is no subsitute.

• Old-T
  • 05-17-2017, 01:03 PM
I might be wrong but I think that it will give you more options then just the Eccie newbie friendly providers. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yes, and depending where you are/travel there are areas where ECCIE has extremely little presence.
JakeofTx your travels need to swing ya this way again soon?!?!

I like Eccie overall because people can interact here easier and there is a lot of info. However there is not much info on clients (what they like or don't like) P411 offers that. Eccie you can write reviews on the ladies you have seen. (some ladies see reviews and don't want references) I personally will ask for ref no matter how many reviews you have. I ask for a couple of reasons.
1) anyone can post a review and the provider does not have to approve. If a lady does not keep up with reviews someone could do a review even if he didn't see her.
2) some ladies get upset if a good client see's another girl. To avoid rocking the boat for a guy I prefer her give me names of ladies he doesn't mind me contacting.

P411 oks have to be mutual before they are given. The provider has to say yes to the ok and the guy has to request it. It's hard to fake multiple ok's. However if the last ok a guy got was over a year old I prefer a more recent ok. P411 also give the provider a bit of insite to what the client likes. Where Eccie unless I ask ahead of time I don't know if scented lotions are ok or if kissing is a big deal to them ect.
JakeofTx your travels need to swing ya this way again soon?!?! Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
I do I do, and soon. Hope all is well with you!!!
If you do some searching on the main national eccie board you will find some threads that deal with the pro's and con's of P411.

Here are some of the benefits i like about P411:
-makes screening very easy with providers who are on P411
-there are a lot of providers who are on P411 that are not on eccie, especially traveling providers
-some providers offer discounts to P411 clients that they don't offer to non P411 clients
-P411 is used all over the country, even internationally, so if you travel it makes hobbying easier (eccie is popular in Texas but in some other states).
I do I do, and soon. Hope all is well with you!!! Originally Posted by JakeofTx
Will be better when I see you