Playing 20 questions.........

Sometimes I get anoying calls. Client: Do you shave? Me: Yes, Client: Do you do greek? Me: No, Client: Do you squirt? Me: No, Client: Do you swallow? Me: Look, I don't do this phone sex s**t. Get a f**king life and call somebody else!!!

My question to the provider is, are these clients ever serious? Or do you do as I did?

Clients, when you want a appt do you ever ask lots of questions??

I don't mind sending a pic, but in my opinion when someone ask for a picture they are never serious. You send a pic, then they ask for another, and another blahhhhh. I can understand wanting a pic to insure no b&s, but you have to understand by the time we deal with so many guys who are absolutely not interested in doing anything except waste your time, its what is expected. When I do send a pic, and the guy shows and we have a session I am surprised. Ladies, and gents what is your take on this?
I never answer any of those questions. You are much kinder then I am. Also I would not answer the Greek, squirting, swallowing, ect because you are incriminating yourself even if you answer no. I just hang up. Those guys are always, always, always game players. The clients who are the most serious, ask the least amount of questions.

The only questions I will ever, ever, ever answer are related to my location or my availability. I will not talk about anything else and I am very consistent with my policy.

I post this on BP at least once a month:
http://galveston.backpage.com/Female...ad-29/12679498
You are correct, and its super annoying!!! You can tell within 15 seconds if someone is serious. But I want to know from Hobbyist if they do this and are serious??
Guys who ask questions are never serious.
Most of you put it your ads...be polite...no specific questions. It has always been my understanding that you ask no questions over the phone. If the man wants to see you bad enough he will do his research and know what is available.
Well some questions I think are appropriate such as "are you shaved". Some really like shaved and if you are trimmed you might not be a good fit! Or, "do you wear lingerie". How would they know if you will answer the door wearing jeans and a ball cap. But when it comes to sex questions all I know to do is say NO. For the purpose of hopefully not incriminating myself. I mean are there guyo want a couple little harmless details, and are serious?
Well some questions I think are appropriate such as "are you shaved". Some really like shaved and if you are trimmed you might not be a good fit! Or, "do you wear lingerie". How would they know if you will answer the door wearing jeans and a ball cap. But when it comes to sex questions all I know to do is say NO. For the purpose of hopefully not incriminating myself. I mean are there guyo want a couple little harmless details, and are serious? Originally Posted by bustyamy
The only question a guy should be asking is about my availablity. I'm not about to discuss over the phone whether or not I shave my monkey. I'm assuming these questions are from BP guys because there is ZERO reason for a board reading hobbyist to ask such questions.
It would be nice if bbbj and msog was clear via ad or if all agreed gfe included those two. I wouldn't ask anything else until arriving at appointment as they are the only real deal breakers for me.
It would be nice if bbbj and msog was clear via ad or if all agreed gfe included those two. I wouldn't ask anything else until arriving at appointment as they are the only real deal breakers for me. Originally Posted by tbone77494
That's why we have reviews and p411.
Thanks for the responses
I am often amused at how some people think they can violate the rules of the hobby and everything should be just fine.

Oh I am so and so on a SHMB and because I know you are a provider I can be rude and ask you about sex activities and you should not be offended or not refuse to see me because I am cool. Plus, I can talk to you about how much money for said sex acts and try to negotiate the price down because I am so and so on a SHMB and you are a provider.

I really shouldn't be surprised at the actions of the majority of these people. It is obvious there are a large number of people with little to no common sense.
I don't play those games - I simply hang up or reply "You've got the wrong Number, Sir, do not ever in your life contact me again"
That's why we have reviews and p411. Originally Posted by ArisRose
On a completely unrelated side note: FANTASTIC avatar and tag line.
Ok, you all may continue.
Wait, guys are actually asking for pics? Of you? Why?
Wait, guys are actually asking for pics? Of you? Why? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Aren't YOU a ball o' rude? Totally irrelevant to the thread, and just cruel, but that's what makes a "sick fuck" happy, isn't it? Or is it one of those little boy "I like her so I'll insult her like an 8-year-old" things? Ya know, the more you complain about a girl, the more it makes the rest of us wonder.

No, I don't answer uncouth questions from guys (not gentlemen) out of the blue. They are NEVER serious when they start that type of inquisition, and are usually pulling the pole.

Next time OOB calls, Amy, just hang up.