HAPPY GOBBLE DAY!!!!

GO COWBOYS,,,,,GO LONGHORNS:mf_l aughbounce:
Hook em Horns!
Go Honey Baked Ham & Smoked Turkey!
Gravy, anyone?
C'mon Cowboys and Longhorns!!! We need some Big wins today!!
Go Honey Baked Ham & Smoked Turkey! Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL!
that sounds so yummy

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

(and a nice,sizable discount to whoever wants to bring me said Honey baked ham,smoked turkey and whatever else Thanksgiving yummyness you would like to add....just sayin)
Happy Thanksgiving all!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't wait to munch out! Sadly I forgot to buy pie! The horror!!! What's on your menu today? Have you already eaten?
Happy Thanksgiving ECCIE Family!!!
Mmmmm. I'm full of turkey, taters, gravy, dressing! Yum
Buuuuurp. I mean, Happy Thanksgiving.
I haven't eaten yet. Trying to be AVAILABLE for all my Gents who need a quick visit or even a long one. I am no good on a full stomach LOL So I will be available for U for a couple more hours, or until my stomach starts growling.
I had chinese buffet cause I am between travel cities...they even had a roasted turkey!

have a great day all!!
Mmmmm I just ate! I had turkey, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. And it was all organic!! Super yummy!!! Now I'm going to knock out before my Black Friday special tomorrow!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Threads of the same Thanksgiving topic (a Sandbox topic) combined and moved to the proper forum. Let's keep all discussion about Thanksgiving to this thread, please.

And also...

Happy Thanksgiving!