Are these abs too much?

First, let me preface things by saying I am a huge fan of women with muscle. If you scroll down this page, for the most part, these chicks are just athletic, but have incredible abs. Just curious, is this too much for some of you? Damn, I think a six pack is sexy on a woman. I can totally "get" that some of you may be turned off by a really muscular chick. But, how about athletic with well defined abs. Can you truly scroll down this page and say it is too much muscle for your taste?
Damn, if Houston had a few providers like this my 401K would really suffer!
https://www.facebook.com/HotChicksWithAbs
I with ya man. I'd be flat broke. I go to the gym to take care of myself but if there were too many of those girls running around I'd never get anything done and then be thrown out for just standing around drooling.
Too much ....

Just right ....

It doesn't help that the first lady is more butterfaced than the second one.......
Yep. A 'soft' 6, or 4 in the case of the one in yellow, is nice. There's nothing wrong with a woman being in shape. Hell, I highly condone it, but being 'ripped to shreds' is a look that doesn't do it for me.
I think most of the girls looked nice with abs except for one. She had too much.
Yes #1 is too much-better than mine!

I have a six pack too it's just covered by really "thick skin" ;-)
Too much ....

Just right ....

Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I'd fuck her either way.
Yeah, I can get where the chick in the top picture might be a little too much for some of you. I would pay to fuck her in a heart beat though. Just wondered how some of you would react to the other gals. Again, most of them aren't too muscled up, but some have an extreme six pack. I just wondered if an extreme six pack was too much for some of you. Almost all the gals on that page look delicious to me.
i have slight definition in my abs ad used to be a fitness model when i was 21. right now, i am a mix of softness and just a lil bit of definition. i fluctuate 5-7 pounds and this is the most ive weighted but thank god for personal trainers and cardio. eating lean and no carbs tends to give you some ab def. max

Nice physique Max. Even just a trace of ab definition is sexy as hell. And I hear you on the carbs. Kind of funny, I usually take a couple of tropical vacations a year. I quit eating complex carbs about two weeks prior to the trip and it really makes the abs pop!
thank you, gymrat. I took these pics this morning and I am actually on a mission to drop another 10 lbs. I love my curvy physique, but I want to eliminate all carbs and sugar. I have been cooking tilapia and egg whites and am trying to go more raw food. I actually want my abs to peak more. complex carbs are the devil.
My diet during the week consists almost exclusively of fish (mainly Talapia since it tastes great and is cheap) chicken breast, egg whites, turkey and very lean ham.
I do confess that I have a crazy fast metabolism, so I don't have to really watch the complex carbs too much. However, it is easy to see that the carbs do account for what little body fat I do carry. I don't own a scale, I prefer judging from the mirror. But as soon as I drop the carbs, I can see amazing definition in just days.
You look delicious now Max, and the curves look perfect. I wouldn't by any stretch of the imagination suggest that you lose ten pounds, but I sure am looking forward to seeing your progress!
"Abs are cooked in the kitchen" is so true. I eat a large amount of tuna, chicken breast, and other fish. I'd play with ANY of the chicks shown on that facebook page. I really like this one.

thank you, gymrat. I took these pics this morning and I am actually on a mission to drop another 10 lbs. I love my curvy physique, but I want to eliminate all carbs and sugar. I have been cooking tilapia and egg whites and am trying to go more raw food. I actually want my abs to peak more. complex carbs are the devil. Originally Posted by MAX MADISON

IMHO Controlled Intake of the devil is necessary because you want and need your metabolism to keep knowing how to process it and also because indulging now and then will help you sustain the effort and diet much longer. Unless you are committed in never again consuming junk for the rest of your life, you want to make sure if you ever go on vacation and indulge, your body is not going to go rogue on you.

Remember beyond looking good and being healthy right now, you need to make sure you will too at 40, 50, 60 etc. I have seen so many athletes just blow when aging, precisely because their body lost the capacity of processing certain food/junk.