Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Left hanging
Session Length: 1.0
Fee: $.50
Hair Length and Color: Dark Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: If I hadn't seen BBB before this appointment was to take place I wouldn't know, however I have so.....She is as is depicted in her Showcase, probably better looking in person.
Recommendation: No
she must not like you, get the hint
This is not a review event......should just be a NCNS and in coed.....
She might be getting a little burned out on the Hobby! Who knows! I have had great times with her. Sorry that happened to you
I saw her recently around christmas for the third time and she was great awesome fucking time
she must not like you, get the hint Originally Posted by NativeTexson
How very astute of you to notice.
She is the best. If you showed up drunk, well what do you expect.
  • onei
  • 01-11-2014, 02:02 PM
She is the best. If you showed up drunk, well what do you expect. Originally Posted by buck14pt
Read it again.
I get to the location and call to confirm my arrival and she does not answer. Damn... I wait a while and call back again, no answer. Now I had prepared myself for this joyous occasion by having a few glasses of wine before arriving at her location. … As the result of my inability to reach BBB I left … Things get worse as I am stopped by highway patrol and promptly arrested for a DWI.
and you were still possibly drunk when you wrote this review. The next time you try to use a French term, be sure and look it up before using it."Coup de grace", please.
  • onei
  • 01-11-2014, 03:36 PM
and you were still possibly drunk when you wrote this review. The next time you try to use a French term, be sure and look it up before using it."Coup de grace", please. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
LOL! IMO, the DWI was deserved. I have zero tolerance for those who drink and drive, especially since he's admitted it wasn't the first time.
As no activities took place this is not a "review" in our definition so as per our custom, moving to Coed so all can comment.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
LOL! IMO, the DWI was deserved. I have zero tolerance for those who drink and drive, especially since he's admitted it wasn't the first time. Originally Posted by onei
+1
Drinking and driving! Multiple DWI's! And you have the balls to bellyache about BBB standing you up? Dude, you problems are much deeper than a case of blue balls.
Read it again. Originally Posted by onei
Quote:
I get to the location and call to confirm my arrival and she does not answer. Damn... I wait a while and call back again, no answer. Now I had prepared myself for this joyous occasion by having a few glasses of wine before arriving at her location. … As the result of my inability to reach BBB I left … Things get worse as I am stopped by highway patrol and promptly arrested for a DWI.

Read it again? I shouldn't be able to read it at all because it's ROS.
Alright fellas, there were quite a few discussing ROS comments out in the open. This is a friendly reminder to not do that. Any future violations, will result in points.

Thanks,

sixx
just a question.
since this is no longer considered a review. why do ros privledges still apply?
i mean if its moved to co ed in order to allow open discussion, and to allow the provider in question to respond, shouldnt she be allowed to defend what ever was said about her bcd. why is it still a violation since its not a review?
i only ask this in open forum, just in case others wonder the same thing