B***n (smh) MUST READ

Hey guys for tha record while I was in houston I got a bad review I'm sure you guys seen. I was shocked because I gave tha guy What he asked for and then some. My attitude goes off my clients attitude. I'm very easy to get along with I am new to this so when I did see a bad review and then couldn't few my flaws to improve because he mentions see ROS which I can't not review...jus really frustrated me. Keep in mind everyone if different and don't judge me off his bad experience. Bc he was not in tha best physical condition with other problems....and I adjust very well but when someone is uncomfortable with themselves its hard to believe someone else can be comfortable around you but its can happen with a little confidence. Chea Snow
That's very classy of you. You didn't flame the guy nor did you disrespect him. Sometimes we give a "no" because we wouldn't see them again. As everyone knows Y.M.M.V... And next time your here, I'd like you to see me!
Sign me up as well! I don't know how I didn't see your ad but I will keep an eye out for sure for when you return to Houston.
thanks for the kind rebuttal. very classy and nice to see. some people feel insecure, and look to other's for that security. I don't know the situation but know of the problems.
Ladies know most men are insecure hence the size, how many o's did you have, am i the best questions. Secure men know someone is always better at everything but each person has their own gift, mine is DATY, I could write a book on it. Use your gift, whatever it is, and you will always be good enough. Ladies don't expect six-packs, 20 something hard bodies, and usually enjoy the experience more of the more mature gentleman, as like wine, we get better with age and experience.
good luck to you and hopefully one day soon we will meet
Wisdom beyond your years young lady....
Take some hobbyists opinions with a grain of salt. Only you know what happened in yalls session, and if his negative take on the session was more his fault than yours, don't sweat it. You're a beautiful gal, and most guys won't hold his take on his experience with you against you after your sensible (and mature) explanation. Houston I'm sure would love to see you again
:-)
Well stated Nali
Hey guys for tha record while I was in houston I got a bad review I'm sure you guys seen. I was shocked because I gave tha guy What he asked for and then some. My attitude goes off my clients attitude. I'm very easy to get along with I am new to this so when I did see a bad review and then couldn't few my flaws to improve because he mentions see ROS which I can't not review...jus really frustrated me. Keep in mind everyone if different and don't judge me off his bad experience. Bc he was not in tha best physical condition with other problems....and I adjust very well but when someone is uncomfortable with themselves its hard to believe someone else can be comfortable around you but its can happen with a little confidence. Chea Snow Originally Posted by Chea Snow

Loves this! Drama free rebuttle
That makes you hot . . . . . lol
This a great rebuttal

However the only thing that normally makes a rebuttal drama..... are the responses
A good lesson for all of us, Chea. Sex, like many other activities, is a physical AND mental act. The better we are physically and mentally, the better sex can be and everything else with it. Take care of yourselves gentlemen (and ladies), no one will do it for you.
By all accounts, you are a very likeable young Lady.
Here is a tip.
In your Profile, you state that for services, "see reviews". If a Hobbyist does indeed see you based on those reviews, then he does have an expectation of similiar service.
Your other reviews indicate GFE sessions, but, (without divulging any of the Hobbyist private ROS), it is obvious that he did not recieve what he was expecting. Granted, you mentioned physical liabilities, but as a Professional, you have to learn to work around these sort of things. That is one aspect of being a top notch Provider.
I commend you for a decent rebuttle to a negative review. But, I believe that you should include in your Profile, under services, whether you are a GFE provider. If not, Hobbyist will get the empression that it is a YMMV situation, and you will just have to trust me when I say that this is a big turnoff to most Hobbyist.
Sometimes it is communication gaps that lead to frustration. As a provider, it is your responsibility to let the Hobbyist know what to expect before frustration can set in.
I don't understand why everyone is praising her for her "great" rebuttal. Obviously the guy who reviewed her had a bad time. Is his word worth nothing? I'm not saying he's right or wrong or that she's a liar or anything, but seems like everyone is jumping on board like this girl had a ton of stellar reviews under her belt. She has 4 reviews. 3 of them are good, but two are by the same person the 3rd is by someone else and the 4th is bad. That means, in my eyes, that 25% of her reviews are bad. Or 33% are bad considering that two reviews are from the same person.

She may or may not be an excellent provider but that fact hasn't been established with so few reviews. The bad review may be spot on.
They are not saying his word is bad. She didn't even really point the finger. They are just saying she wrote a good rebuttal with no name calling or crap like that. At least that's what I think they are saying....

I've been known to be wrong before though so who knows
Just to clear things up. I do admit I'm fat. besides that though there's nothing physically or mentally wrong with me...
Not going to address any other part of this, b/c it's going to turn into a he/she said, and she has the full right to a rebuttal.
This is refreshing. First time I have seen where it didn't turn into some grade school drama. Every one feels what they will about things. You can't change that or understand what causes it. All we can do is move forward & try to improve/ keep these things from happening again.