Squirters

I've known several squirters in my hobby career, but it seems to me that most of them are one trick ponies so to speak. Most of them squirt, yes, but they seem to think that's all they have to do to be spectacular. Normally I like to enjoy myself a bit more and not just get wet, so when I comment on this to them after they squirt, I get some not so nice comments. "You don't like my squirting? Well you've got a small dick!" or "I squirt all the time, if you could squirt I'd respect you more!" Most of the time it just makes me chuckle, I mean me? Squirt? Not a chance.

Just recently I had an encounter with this squirter. The same thing happened and afterward all my friends were telling me to forget about it, saying the squirter was just rambling on about their own squirting, and didn't really have anything else to offer, but it kind of stuck with me I guess.

I just wanted to put it out there for the squirters amongst us, don't just squirt and then magically think that you're the greatest. Spend some time getting to know the people you're with and then squirting will be taken as an extra added bonus, and I'm sure people will enjoy your company much more.
LOL. Good form. Clever.
Fuck the squirters of the world......I'm just saying.
Squirters make excellent cage girls, which is interesting cage girls are some what rare as are squirters, combine both subsets and you solve Wakingup's dilemma....

We are just here to help.
We as in We or We?

But, whining squirters are all too common.
all my friends were telling me Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This line alone is HOF worthy...
Normally I like to enjoy myself a bit more and not just get wet, so when I comment on this to them after they squirt, I get some not so nice comments. "You don't like my squirting? Well you've got a small dick!" or "I squirt all the time, if you could squirt I'd respect you more!" Most of the time it just makes me chuckle, I mean me? Squirt? Not a chance.] Originally Posted by Wakeuр
If you squirted I'd lose all respect for you.
No thanks.
  • Satin
  • 05-25-2011, 06:43 PM
This post is so good in so many ways. Unfortunately , most just won't get it. You've done it again man...
A squirter is SOOOO on my bucket list!

TFF
A squirter is SOOOO on my bucket list! Originally Posted by compuglobalhypermeganet

I am sure one of the fucktards on this thread will squirt for you.
Wakeup has a soft side. Check hell for a freeze!

Squirters, just squirting isn't that special anymore. Head Wakeup's words.
this is hilarious...

have you ever complained about a girl NOT being a squirter after a session?

"gosh- all the other girls I see squirt"

""ya well you got a ....""