Changing Avatars?

• Nadja
  • 05-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Should I put this one up as avatar or keep the one I have? Does it make a difference to guys what an avatar girls use?
I think both are very sexy you will be very successful either way.
  • bbkid
  • 05-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Look everybody......... I'm under Jasmine!!!

(btw, Nadja I like the one you are using now)
Love the one your using now! Add more pictures to your show case!
  • Dad
  • 05-29-2011, 11:38 AM
Hey Fast Gunn, this is a pretty polishing threAD, don't you think?
I like the one of you in pink
go with the shopped one on the left
Love the one your using now! Add more pictures to your show case! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I concur...
I like the one your using now. Very pretty picture.
use the one closer to the real you, the one we will see walking in the door, both are pretty, one looks doctored or different age range. Both are still pretty
Use an avatar that is the real you not just a pretty picture. I think you said that avatar is not you so get rid of it. Use a pic that will either show the real you or some aspect of your session. The one on the right is fine.
  • LynnT
  • 05-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Im with the one with sun glasses. That one is hot and oozes sex appeal but doesn't show a thing.. IMO I like it way better that the current avi.
  • Dad
  • 05-30-2011, 11:19 PM
I will call the girl in pink.
  • Nadja
  • 05-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Thank you for the feedback on the avatar images ;o) I do get your point, they are two different looks. How do I convey that I do look like both images based on the specifics the client request?. How do you other providers do it? I mean if a client wants me to look innocent I look like the pink picture. If the client wants fetish play I dress the part and apply the make up to achieve the look. I also have this picture.

I know the avatar is important right? Do people really look at the showcases? I will add to the showcase as the week goes by!
Avatars are important, its a first look. And yes, we are visual, we look at the showcases, so a variety is good! A smile in one always helps, Eve's avatar, with the big smile always stops me in my tracks!