Encounter: Beautiful young Mimi at Spearmint is a real 22 yrs old. Now I feel young again!

I saw her yesterday, let’s just say that I hope she’ll be here for a while. Originally Posted by Goodoltime
Probably gone now.
Last time I check she was leaving end of month too, very curious about the new lineup next month
Last time I check she was leaving end of month too, very curious about the new lineup next month Originally Posted by AAAMPfinder
Mimi is great. I saw her again last week. I'm curious about new girls too but I will be patient.
I guess enjoy Mimi while she’s here! She’s gone L2 in case you haven’t tried…
Probably gone now. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Mimi is still here this week. Though I feel this is her last week at Spearmint.

GT
Exactly my point, we’ve all seen place advertise with “20” y/o, but when you arrive it’s generally double the age they advertise for.
Both of you guys, GT and AAA, sound like promoters with your last two posts here. I wasn’t expecting all the hype about Mimi in response to my original post. Just sayin’!
Here’s the thing, you need to see with your own eyes before judging

Think of it this way:

I tried a sushi place for the first time, LOVED it. Decided to share with my friends so they could try it too. Friend A (someone who have never been) over heard friend B (not sure if he have been or not) saying that this sushi place is not good. Of course I will come up and defend my tastes it’s not the matter of promoting, it’s simply defending my honor in picking out what I like.

That’s my 2c

I travel frequently, each city I go to I would like to try their AMP for a change of pace, but my experience has been what I’ve mentioned in my previous post. No one that’s below 30-35, which is why I mentioned it so people can visit. I’d like her to be busy so she will stay for a while.

Also, confirming that she is still there as of 4pm yesterday