Review: WOW, is all I can say about Kelly!!

Date: 1/23/13
Provider: Kelly
Phone: 256-361-3397
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Jackson suburb
State: Mississippi
Address: near I20 W
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DATY, CBJ, CG, MISH
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$.50
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, brown, smelled great!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: In a word, gorgeous! 5'8"ish, cute butt, nice C cup breasts...

She is just lovely.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review - thanks for the intel! Any pics on her?
Not yet, but she is planing on creating an account and getting provider status. I made sure she knew that you were the one to see about that and mentioned that she could find a link in your sig. I expect she will put up a showcase once she can.
So this is Gingerspicey's friend that soldierboy44 talk about last week.
$$50 for cbj... she has to be amazing for that
$$50 for cbj... she has to be amazing for that Originally Posted by mississippihobby
Nice review. Hopefully, she will join eccie and we can get a showcase to look at.
I had the pleasure to be Kelly's first on Tuesday night......I have been offshore and unable to write a review. Everything here is true though.....

I feel proud though....kinda like a new Papa. I spent almost 2 hours talking to her about what makes a good provider and how to keep the guys happy. If you happen to see her in a little school girl outfit and white stockings, I got that for her for our first date.

She is a sweetie.

Keep in mind guys, she is very inexperienced. Good thing is, she is willing to learn and very eager to please. I will write a review as soon as I have more time.

Be gentle with her and treat her with respect. This is all NEW to her.