Best ASS in Houston

Hey everyone,

Like most of you guys I love a woman who's got curves and ass. Right now I have some extra time on my hands, and I'm compiling a must see list of women in Houston with the best ass. After reading tons of reviews I've compiled a short list of must see women

In no particular order:

Emma Walsh
Valentina Amour
Sexy Katrina

I plan on seeing these three women shortly, as they have exactly what I'm looking for! So my question is, do any of you know of any other providers that have great asses? Please feel free to share and recommend, as it would be greatly appreciated! I know some time back someone compiled a list, but most of those providers were outside of Houston.
Pics, dammit, pics!
Look up KinkyMaddy...hot ass there
Best natural ass- Aubrey346. Love the small waist that helps make it stand out.

Best enhanced ass- Zafiro. Her small waist and nice tits make for a great overall package.
Tyler foxx gotta be in any top 3 lists ..she got the kinda ass that make u wanna say "fuck work" n stay home n punish it, all day long
Hey everyone,

Like most of you guys I love a woman who's got curves and ass. Right now I have some extra time on my hands, and I'm compiling a must see list of women in Houston with the best ass. After reading tons of reviews I've compiled a short list of must see women

In no particular order:

Emma Walsh
Valentina Amour
Sexy Katrina

I plan on seeing these three women shortly, as they have exactly what I'm looking for! So my question is, do any of you know of any other providers that have great asses? Please feel free to share and recommend, as it would be greatly appreciated! I know some time back someone compiled a list, but most of those providers were outside of Houston. Originally Posted by blackmagicstick
For hispanic/white women, their asses are quite nice.

I'll add a few just in case you wanna put some sistas in the mix:

Jasmine Fox(she just put up an ad)
Tyler Foxx(she has more hips than ass, though still quite nice)
KandiiCakesXXX
Audii N(she recently came back and has filled out quite nicely)
Mya Kay
Love Chase
Suki(blasian, if you wanna deal with a rate hike and GFE-lite)

From the pics I've seen, newcomers SureKanbyKandy, Diamondsupply, and Kalmost Perfect seem to have nice ones.

Wanna go slim-thick, NinaRenee would be the one.

Two more white girls to add are Fluffy Bunny and Syden Star.
ReneeOfHouston
Crystal Bravi
Natalia Mori
Madison May
One word "Martell"
Wakeup is the best ass in houston. That is not saying he has the best ass. The thread subject line is ambiguous.
Wakeup is the best ass in houston. That is not saying he has the best ass. The thread subject line is ambiguous. Originally Posted by Mythos
LOL
I concur with Katrina and and my new addiction michele Ryan....And perhaps Taylor Phoenix, Madison may and Chloe smalls
Shit all of the providers