Prebooking traveling ladies

A traveling provider I was hoping to see isn’t coming to Austin because she didn’t get any pre-bookings. I’m guilty because I didn’t pre-book. Maybe it’s well known among more experienced eccie members that you should pre-book to ensure that the provider actually makes the trip. So for those hobbyists not so experienced, consider this a PSA - when you see that a provider you want to see says she’s coming to town, book with her ASAP.
Most travelling ladies who require pre-booking want some sort of deposit from each appointment before they come to town. Not very many gentlemen will send a lady they have never met money in advance when nothing is guaranteed. Not to mention a refund is very unlikely if the gent was to have to cancel.

Most ladies average between $150-$300 an hour per appointment. If you don't have your finances in order enough to be able to travel on your own then you shouldnt be taking the risk.
I didn’t inquire but I don’l think she was expecting a deposit, more like a general show of interest. She’s from a near by city, not like coming from CA. But you’re no doubt right that requiring a deposit would be a non-starter for most. It is for me.
Most travelling ladies who require pre-booking want some sort of deposit from each appointment before they come to town. Not very many gentlemen will send a lady they have never met money in advance when nothing is guaranteed. Not to mention a refund is very unlikely if the gent was to have to cancel.

Most ladies average between $150-$300 an hour per appointment. If you don't have your finances in order enough to be able to travel on your own then you shouldnt be taking the risk. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!
My schedule does not support pre booking. Plus in my opinion some traveling ladies can be higher volume, which could put a target on them at hotel.
I am a low volume traveling provider. Try to do 2 each day i vist.....so therefore I need to try to get prebooks to make sure a trip will be worth....AND my rate is so liw that it makes profit level harder to achieve if I dont get enough appointments to visit
  • Loxly
  • 03-16-2018, 09:55 AM
Ideally a traveling Provider might have a reliable customer in the target city so that their experience at least covers the cost of the trip.

While in Maryland I was contacted by a few ladies from Ohio that were coming into town. They gave me a "conditional" discount if I would do a "same day review" of them. I did and they had a good trip. So good they offered me an "exit freebie" that I did not take do to my work schedule.

The ladies have their resources just as we do. And like us they need to do "due diligence".
Pre-book is s waste of time, unless you are a repeat and trust the girl. Otherwise they come up with the lamest excuses on why they did not make it....
80 percent of my biz is repeat....some ive been seeing. Over 5 years...one 10 years

They are my "bread n butter" and always prebook me
So what exactly is “prebook”? Is it like preboarding a plane? Seems like every time I book an appointment, it’s pre-something if not prebook. If I prebook then do I need to book?
So what exactly is “prebook”? Is it like preboarding a plane? Seems like every time I book an appointment, it’s pre-something if not prebook. If I prebook then do I need to book?
Originally Posted by Smpslt7
I was simply trying to make this point ... if a provider from a distant city posts an ad saying she’s planning a trip to Austin, it wouldn’t hurt to send a quick PM to let her know you’re interested - if you really are interested. I didn’t really mean a pre-booked appointment was necessary. If I and a few other guys had done that, this provider from Houston probably would have made the trip. Instead, hearing nothing but crickets from Austin, she decided to stay put in Houston where she could count on making money.
Sorry, I was just funnin, trying to channel a little George Carlin. 😁
I travel fairly often for work and i will post a thread to get feelers for if i should extend my stay or make myself available for booking in that city while I’m already there. If i don’t get any interest, i just don’t post.
But if i were planning a trip based solely on providing, i would need at least 5 pre-booked sessions (over a 3-4 day trip) just to make whatever swanky hold-up closet i book, worth while. I think it’s important to show interest to traveling ladies, just to let them know “Hey, I see you woman and i want a piece.” Keeps spirits up and kitties purrin
Many of the successful (in my estimation) travelers who I know personally (and usually intimately) have honed their traveling techniques and operations to the point where quite often rarely need to post their availability unless there are more than a few openings in their daily schedules. Most are very public, but there also exists a large band of UTRs as well.

These successful providers have discovered that having an existing base of clients assures moderate to king-size success on the ground in distant cities.

Usually, they have harvested data from distant cities from existing travelers advice, and by carefully posting in certain threads of interest in those distant cities which often causes gents in those cities to contact them privately. And, in some cities more or less off the beaten path, there are multiple travelers operating in concert to supply the demand on a constant basis. Even to the point of long term leases and sharing of incalls.

Hence a conversation might occur and beyond that an actual liaison in the near future. Many travelers have also taken advantage of social opportunities and of convos on other websites, including several that are set up just for traveling providers to share info on distant cities and hobbyists.

The reality of the hobby is that so many males are eager for new "strange" beyond what is or might be available on a local basis.

And, those hobbyists who proclaim or openly share their preferences (for example: "I love redheads, or chocolates or Amazons or spinners or huge boobs") are almost always vulnerable to targeted marketing efforts, imo.
Ditto CK. Thats my situation