The anticipation

Just a little stream of consciousness thread.

I've got a "date" tonight and I find myself really enjoying the anticipation of it. It's a woman I've seen before so there is no worry about being disappointed. Instead it's just thoughts of excitement about what might happen. Replaying in my mind some of what happened before and hoping to repeat those. Curious as to what new might happen.

Looking forward to the transition. To one moment being alone and dreaming, and then the next moment being next to a beautiful woman. Being able to put my arm around her shoulder, slide it down her back, and then lower to caress her ass.

This is in some odd ways the most perfect time of all of this. There is nothing wrong, there is no regretting that I didn't ask for this, or that I tried to do that. Right now it's a perfect experience that is about to happen. I really love this little window of time.

I know it's going to be a good experience. But I also know that I'm a little socially awkward. Although oddly very comfortable when that socializing becomes physical. So that time that we talk is going to feel weird for me. But right now I can imagine myself being suave and cool.

But yeah, I just wanted to share my joy. I'm really excited and happy right now thinking about what might happen. And that's kinda rare in life I think. Isn't often that you know exactly when something really good is going to happen. It's a nice time, wish I could live in this moment all the time.
  • sydmo
  • 03-17-2018, 07:42 PM
I know exactly what you mean brother, it's a very cool feeling, knowing she will be there soon
It's a nice time, wish I could live in this moment all the time. Originally Posted by illini
You and me both buddy. Have a great date!
You kinda sound like a creepy stalker.
^^^^^

And the pot said to the kettle...

IB
Awhh!! I really love your post illini that is the exact feeling I and many other ladies hope to offer you sweet and lovely gents...Im sure it was pure bliss this time again ♡
It's a wonderful feeling and then you get the text.." Sweetie , I'm running behind i'll be a about thirty minutes late"and you text back no problem and then thirty minutes turns into an hour and you're pacing the floor , looking at your phone , you send a text or two just see what's up and finally you get a text " I'll be there in 15 minutes and an hour later she shows up .
Yep, good times
Just a little stream of consciousness thread.

I've got a "date" tonight and I find myself really enjoying the anticipation of it. It's a woman I've seen before so there is no worry about being disappointed. Instead it's just thoughts of excitement about what might happen. Replaying in my mind some of what happened before and hoping to repeat those. Curious as to what new might happen.

Looking forward to the transition. To one moment being alone and dreaming, and then the next moment being next to a beautiful woman. Being able to put my arm around her shoulder, slide it down her back, and then lower to caress her ass.

This is in some odd ways the most perfect time of all of this. There is nothing wrong, there is no regretting that I didn't ask for this, or that I tried to do that. Right now it's a perfect experience that is about to happen. I really love this little window of time.

I know it's going to be a good experience. But I also know that I'm a little socially awkward. Although oddly very comfortable when that socializing becomes physical. So that time that we talk is going to feel weird for me. But right now I can imagine myself being suave and cool.

But yeah, I just wanted to share my joy. I'm really excited and happy right now thinking about what might happen. And that's kinda rare in life I think. Isn't often that you know exactly when something really good is going to happen. It's a nice time, wish I could live in this moment all the time. Originally Posted by illini
Thanks for sharing the pretty sentiments and also the fine explanation for why some NCNS threADs become so bitter.
As grandfather would say stop being a wuss. I can understand some anticipation. Like maybe on the drive over but not like this.

Had I written a similar thread I would have been called a sad and pathetic troll with an empty life.

But I didn't. Look in the mirror and that's what you will see.

Grow some balls and they will treat you like a man instead of a wuss they can walk all over and then take your money and your tip.
OP, feel free to ignore the AMP troll.
I am a sad and pathetic troll with an empty life. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I fixed that post for you to make it true.
^^^^^

And the pot said to the kettle...

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Oh babe, you took the words right out of my mouth. Haha
  • ztonk
  • 03-18-2018, 02:44 PM
OP, feel free to ignore the AMP troll. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Treetop has already been rewarded for his "contribution" to this thread. Just ignore him...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Good man, thanks.
I want to apologize to my Eccie brothers and sisters for the insensitive comments.

I feel really bad and am remorseful so I wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I hurt a lot of people's feelings.

I have changed so moving forward I will act like y'all.

Again, please accept my apology.