I wonder....

what was sex like in the medieval days??? they didn't bathe much....LOL
It was hotter than 2 rats fuckin' in a wool sock... LOL
is this a subtle reminder that guys who don't stink get better service?
what was sex like in the medieval days??? they didn't bathe much....LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Ask two East Europeans?
Ask two East Europeans? Originally Posted by Shackleton
OMG thats sooo wrong LMAO
Since a good number of providers here are not too fond of soap and water, there probably not too much difference from today, other than condoms.
yikes sounds like you've had some bad experiences
I was meaning more did they have oral sex or just do it to make some babies LOL
I had one bad experience and I quit for 3 months. Once you get that smell in your nose you can't get it out!

Back on topic though...

I bet they were some hairy men and womens! Shegoes to hike up her skirt and have leg hair longer than you the guy she was with. I can't do hairy legs it will almost make me sick. I won't see a lady with stuble on there legs. Strippers are the WORST about it. BBD, CR, even the Lodge has been known to produce a hair leg now and again.
Most of the elite status that wore those incredible dresses that were wrapped so tigh along their torso had the dresses sewn on. Bathing was rare as the dress had to be taken apart for anything other than wash cloth bathing.
I really doubt if daty was a popular past time in those days. Maybe thats where the term fishmonger came from :-)
Other than that if both parties were used to their own stink they probably wouldn't notice it on someone else.
Ugh! is all I can say.
Since they never knew what a clean smell was...maybe they didn't think that it was a bad smell? lol
Since they never knew what a clean smell was...maybe they didn't think that it was a bad smell? lol Originally Posted by reese foster
Very possibly true. They bathed about once a year and they thought that washing too often was actually unhealthy. And since no one had ever been exposed to deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, perfume, etc., they had no prior conditioning or frame of reference.
I couldn't help it, I had to google....

http://www.oddee.com/item_96646.aspx
Speaking of smells:

This young woman was walking nude on the seashore and decided to go for a swim. The water was cool, the sun was warm and the waves were gentle. As she walked through the waves, she became aroused and decided to pleasure herself.

Just as she reached climax, 2 fish swam by. One fish said to the other: "Damn! I will never get that smell off my scales!"
OMG I have to tell this now. Fromtime to time I go to Lone Star Park to the simulcast building to bet the horses across the country. In there almost everytime I go is the foulest smelling individual I have ever been near. Upon walking near this guy, I heard another guy say "He must be mad at water!"
From everything I have sniffed (and it eminates a good 10 feet around him) this man NEVER bathes. He never smells less bad, it isn't a sewer smell (in case you are thinking he has a job there). He very well may work in the stables there, but most of those guys don't make enough to bet, especially on a daily basis. Foul, foul, stench.