expectations of cbj

From a lot of BP reviews I have been reading, a lot of guys have been expecting bbbj's and haggling to get them. One provider even pulled a gun on a dude for repeatedly demanding a bbbj. When you go see a BP girl, you should expect a cbj. You're going in blind without having read any reviews, so you shouldn't be surprised when she doesn't offer a bbbj. Once you lay your donation down, its pretty much too late to haggle. The only time I asked a BP girl about bbbj was when she was in my car talking to me, waiting for her friend to get the room key. She explained why she didn't do bbbjs (she read that cum can have green stuff in it). I'm pretty sure that if a provider offers bbbj, she's gonna let it be known without you asking. For a random BP girl with no reviews, more than likely you're gonna get a cbj. You better either take the cbj and enjoy, or walk out and take a financial loss.
Omg again this fucking troll...
Personally I charge a premium for 'GFE,' and make him shower when he arrives. It's not always about the semen. But a guy coming straight from work, that showered at 9 a.m. and has been urinating all day has a stinky dick. Period. I know you all think that you're made of Heavens scent but bbbj can be an aweful experience if the gentleman is not freshly showered. You'd be better off licking a urinal.
That's why research and reading reviews is paramount. Before you even contact a provider you should already know what's expected. I like BBBJ's. If a provider only offers CBJ, then I know to cross her off my list
  • L.A.
  • 06-24-2016, 04:07 PM
From a lot of BP reviews I have been reading, a lot of guys have been expecting bbbj's and haggling to get them. One provider even pulled a gun on a dude for repeatedly demanding a bbbj. When you go see a BP girl, you should expect a cbj. You're going in blind without having read any reviews, so you shouldn't be surprised when she doesn't offer a bbbj. Once you lay your donation down, its pretty much too late to haggle. The only time I asked a BP girl about bbbj was when she was in my car talking to me, waiting for her friend to get the room key. She explained why she didn't do bbbjs (she read that cum can have green stuff in it). I'm pretty sure that if a provider offers bbbj, she's gonna let it be known without you asking. For a random BP girl with no reviews, more than likely you're gonna get a cbj. You better either take the cbj and enjoy, or walk out and take a financial loss. Originally Posted by tornado82
Or you could see girls on ECCIE that have plenty of reviews and you know what you're getting.

Personally I charge a premium for 'GFE,' and make him shower when he arrives. It's not always about the semen. But a guy coming straight from work, that showered at 9 a.m. and has been urinating all day has a stinky dick. Period. I know you all think that you're made of Heavens scent but bbbj can be an aweful experience if the gentleman is not freshly showered. You'd be better off licking a urinal. Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
Stinky Dick+BBBJ=Bad Got it. I would like to see the video of the urinal vs. stinky dick experiment,.

Stinky Dick+BBBJ=Bad Got it. I would like to see the video of the urinal vs. stinky dick experiment,. Originally Posted by L.A.

No thanks L.A.;-) I'm going to skip the urinal licking and the stinky dick licking. For me it's clean dicks only!
Originally Posted by needingmilking
Dallas is like the North, it fails to acknowledge outsiders... I think this guy is an active user in his town. I'm just in Dallas this week and I thought I'd give my two cents on bbbj's. But not all of us outsiders are trolls!!!
That's why research and reading reviews is paramount. Before you even contact a provider you should already know what's expected. I like BBBJ's. If a provider only offers CBJ, then I know to cross her off my list Originally Posted by StopShort
The problem is, some of them are evasive on the subject ("I don't know what GFE means"). One reason I chose the avatar I use is so I can cut through the bullshit. "See what she's doing to him? See how there's no cover? That's what I want from you."