Ladies who has the best story about being contacted by a hobbyists SO

• genus
  • 03-29-2017, 10:14 AM
I am thinking a lot of ladies deal with a SO reaching out to them. A wife, girlfriend, boyfriend?, whatever has found out something suspicious and traced back and reached out to you to find out what who you are and what their "man" has been doing with you.

My reason to start this thread is to find out the interesting stories. Feel free to share as much detail as you like. I would but I have no SO to worry about

Now this goes for the guys as well, share your adventures on almost getting caught OR actually getting caught (and then starting hobbying again) LOL.

After all if we cant laugh at misery of others what's the point of living
I once recvd a text message stating "Hello XXXXXX (my real freakin name!), this is XXXXX, I am XXXXXX's gf. He is going to have to find another way to fuck you, bc I pay his phone bill"

Fair enough....
I once recvd a text message stating "Hello XXXXXX (my real freakin name!), this is XXXXX, I am XXXXXX's gf. He is going to have to find another way to fuck you, bc I pay his phone bill"

Fair enough.... Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Bahahahahhahaha!

I got a voicemail where an angry wife told me she hopes​ I die a slow painful death.

All in a day's work!

I got one ,, she said I was had no class
I said well I guess so I fucked your hubby ..
but it wasn't her hubby it was a old GF who got in to his emails ..

I got a voicemail where an angry wife told me she hopes​ I die a slow painful death.

All in a day's work!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Should have responded "If I do, make sure you see your doctor right away."
Should have responded "If I do, make sure you see your doctor right away." Originally Posted by trexxxs

Lmfao that would've been sooo freaking funny.

Like, touche biatch!

• genus
  • 03-29-2017, 10:20 PM
Anyone ever have a face to face with an SO?
How about clients having been contacted by boyfriends or husbands? Not pimps, but guys who were oblivious to how she was making money Or is that a separate thread?
I was seeing a lady in Houston on regular basis, RW not hobby type. She was 25 in college it was a SB/SD deal. Got a call from her dad. Telling me how I was eFn up her life since I was over twice her age. He was threatening me and I just listened till he stopped. I asked him how much he had paid toward her college. His answer was none, I told him you are welcome.

Continued seeing her for 2 more years, she graduated got a job got BF got married and we are still friends today.
jameshorneyisland, I don't know how many catch the pun in your handle, but I do, and I'm ROTFLMAO.
The best ones are the ones who ask me to join!
unforgettable.

I even got to tie one up
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2017, 04:05 PM

All in a day's work!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Great experience, you have to laugh it off and go on with your day
So I used to visit a gentleman while his girlfriend would be at work late at night then one day he decided to play during the day which raised a red flag. But I was like I've met him before what could go wrong well as I'm getting dressed after he finishes there goes the knock on the door and the girlfriend yelling why's the door locked. Needless to say he helped me escape through the garage and from that point on it was incall only.