Avoid

• Easy
  • 08-21-2011, 09:57 AM
Hey just saw this on backpage. www.amazingmassage.biz
For Sara. Saw her a few years back advertised with Linda. She was the worst i ever had. Advertised as if there were extras but heck no! Plus the massage was probably the worse so if you are thinking about it i would suggest not give it a try unless you just want some one to rub a little and you need that kind of attention.
yea saw linda before she went to school and her other daughter. very sensual but nothing else. way over priced. get the same type of rub from several other RMT at half the price. never had one from sara though
Isn't this more of an alert that belongs in that section?
Easy.

So you are reporting information from years ago with no current updates? Not sure how valid this is today since people do change services and levels.
Yea, years old info is for the most part of very little value. I know I might use it as a background to ask her some questions but sure not going to trust old info for very much more
  • Easy
  • 08-21-2011, 07:54 PM
I agree it is old but she fell off the radar until just recently. This was the first time i have seen her ad and agree things do change. But yuk i would not try again and just trying to help others.

Also i was not sure where to put although i did actually click on this link accidently so please forgive me; it was just a mistake. I was surprised that it was not caught by ECCIE and kicked back once i discovered i clicked on the wrong link.

Any way just trying to do what the site is to do; provide information espically from a personal nature.

Appreciate it and bye for now
I find old information to be quite helpful.
Those who question the age of the information here should volunteer for a mission to see if things have changed. That would be really helpful to the board.
This is all therapeutic massage info. If any of these girls offer happy endings that would be a big surprise...
I see nothng at all that suggests ANY extras. In fact, they make a big deal about draping being required.