"I'm Bored, I'm Lonely, I'm Broke!" Attractive, huh?

Somewhere on the board, we will come across someone who is "bored, lonely, and/or broke!"

I have tried many times to mentor these people, but here lately, I'm absolutely worn out!

Maybe this threAD* will enlighten these folks to take a look at themselves and realize that complaining really isn't attractive!

Do SOMETHING that will change your situation, PLEASE!

*Hell, everyone else does it, why not me? LOL!
Ahehehe.

Wink
Great point. I know many are providing to put food on the table so I don't need the overt shattering of the illusion. I'lll stick with those who convince me they really are interested in me, not just my ATM card.
lol that is the ongoing joke in chat TFF lana
It always is, Meg! LOL!

If you're bored, get your ass out of the house and find something to do!

If you're lonely, get your ass out of the house and be around people or get a dog!

AND, if you're broke, get a damn job to supplement the hobby!

Try not to make it so blunt that you need hobby work, girls!

Dammit, here I go again trying to mother y'all! LOL!
but wait-you forgot the infamous "i'm horny" line lol
Yeah Meg, I did!

But, it just dawned on me that I am complaining about their complaining! Not attractive, huh? Oh well, I guess today, I'm just bored, lonely, horny, and NOT broke! LOL!
hahaha amen Lana!! They will never get it. Who knows, maybe it works for some of them?

Love you dallas ladies, and miss you bunches!!
Come back to visit chick. I miss you to :-)
  • T-Can
  • 08-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Nothing more boring than being bored and reading a thread about bored people bashing other bored people.......I used to think you were cool, Lana
  • fawn
  • 08-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Lana, I really think to many people are forgetting that there is a real world out there and are not getting to enjoy it enough.. forgetting that this is a job!! fantasy, momentarily gratification....even though it is your job your source of income. It is not your whole life!!!!! At some point you have to walk away from the the 4 walls and the key board and give it a rest and the end of the day or you will get lost and start believing this is the real world...and trust me it is not..you have got to learn to separate the two.....that is where jaded comes to play a roll in this hobby life and you become bitter and start complaining about everything that someone is not doing for you, this job is very much an enabler it makes you very dependant on others (hobbyist) to take care of your every needs.. as do I....but at some point you have to take responsibility for yourself.... You cant depend on anyone but yourself..... Now I don't blame anyone for asking for help or complaining because times are very hard right now and we all do it from time to time....we just need to remember to take time for ourselves and leave this board behind and go enjoy the real world with some family or friends....

Now Lana it sounds like you need to practice what I preach, and stop being bored and complaining and walk away from the damn key board and chat and get out of the freaking house!!!!!
i wanna join!
Nothing more boring than being bored and reading a thread about bored people bashing other bored people.......I used to think you were cool, Lana Originally Posted by CanDo01

Hey, I can't be cool anymore........FREAKIN' MENOPAUSE!
lol.bored no! gots to keep pushin
Somewhere on the board, we will come across someone who is "bored, lonely, and/or broke!"

I have tried many times to mentor these people, but here lately, I'm absolutely worn out!

Maybe this threAD* will enlighten these folks to take a look at themselves and realize that complaining really isn't attractive!

Do SOMETHING that will change your situation, PLEASE!

*Hell, everyone else does it, why not me? LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I am sorry Lana, I promise not to post that again. BTW how are Nicaragua and El Salvador?