Timothe's (Indie) retirement thread

Yes...it's true. I have decided to retire...from Independent Providers!! I'm only going to AMPs from now on. No more scheduling hassles, faces that don't match ads, services promised but not delivered, indie drama, and the baggage that comes with it. From now on, I will only accept services from mostly non-English speaking 40 year olds who look like they are 20 but act like they are 35.

No need for any of you to be sad as it is a happy day for me. (Besides, I can always unretire, right?

Anyway...bye for now. I will miss you indies!!
Unretire...? What feckin' idiot would ever do that?! Oh, wait...heh...so, ummm...like...uhhh...good luck.

See...happy ending for all of us (pun alert!).
Yes...it's true. I have decided to retire...from Independent Providers!! I'm only going to AMPs from now on. No more scheduling hassles, faces that don't match ads, services promised but not delivered, indie drama, and the baggage that comes with it. From now on, I will only accept services from mostly non-English speaking 40 year olds who look like they are 20 but act like they are 35.

No need for any of you to be sad as it is a happy day for me. (Besides, I can always unretire, right?

Anyway...bye for now. I will miss you indies!! Originally Posted by timothe

Peace and chicken grease! Best of luck to you!

From now on, I will only accept services from mostly non-English speaking 40 year olds who look like they are 20 but act like they are 35.
Originally Posted by timothe
I hear you!

Welcome to the fold my friend.

K.
Well, good luck with your new choices! (For the record, for years I have wanted to go to an AMP and see how it is but no one will take me. Sigh. I want to see a table bath!!!!!)

But I did wish to write and say that I hope that you keep posting here in this forum. I do appreciate your posts a lot.

Take care,
Elisabeth
on the official ECCIE Tiggold retirement scale©, this one is about a 2 on a 10 scale.
I hear you!

Welcome to the fold my friend.

K. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Well...the math is pretty easy, Master Kimchi.

Since June 1st, I've been to 5 indies.

One (Chicago) was good service, but overpriced.
Three were bad sessions...in that services were promised but not delivered. (1 BP ad, two ECCIE members)
One NCNS (ECCIE member)
Lots of bitching about RL situations by provider...painful to the ears.
The four sessions combined cost me $1400.
Over 12 hours of my time was wasted.

I've been to AMP 8 times and seen 4 different women.
One session was mediocre, four were very good, and three were so good, that I still remember them. (Cindy, Tiffany, June)
One of the other three couldn't speak 5 words of English yet still figured out how to do the services the indies did not do. (even after specific instruction)
Some bitching about RL situations by provider. (they are women, after all)
I never have to pay more than $200
I always get a bottle of water for the road.
Maybe 10 minutes of wasted time waiting for the girl to finish another session.

Seems like a pretty easy decision for me.
Well, good luck with your new choices! (For the record, for years I have wanted to go to an AMP and see how it is but no one will take me. Sigh. I want to see a table bath!!!!!)

But I did wish to write and say that I hope that you keep posting here in this forum. I do appreciate your posts a lot.

Take care,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Not to hijack but if you want a great table bath and body scrub check out king spa, they dont have any of the xtras the amps do but it is a really neat place =)
  • Oppa
  • 08-22-2011, 07:29 AM
Jules is right, the body scrub at King Spa is the closest thing to a table shower.....at least the kind Ms. Whispers is looking for (girl on girl). The body scrubs are same-sex, so for the guys, you get some Korean dude washing you down....so not the same.

For either sex, I do highly recommend the acupressure massage. It is the real deal, no shit, legitimate massage, but it's the best legit massage I've ever had.

Take care,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
elizabeth, i think in the past i described the layout and process for you.
i even asked at a couple of places about bringing a woman along - both places said no can do.
maybe one of the other guys who frequent the spas can help out.

there was one woman yeaaaaars ago who gave such an incredible table shower i almost didnt want to leave the shower room to go back to the play room! but i did and it was deliteful.
Well...the math is pretty easy, Master Kimchi.

Since June 1st, I've been to 5 indies.

One (Chicago) was good service, but overpriced.
Three were bad sessions...in that services were promised but not delivered. (1 BP ad, two ECCIE members)
One NCNS (ECCIE member)
Lots of bitching about RL situations by provider...painful to the ears.
The four sessions combined cost me $1400.
Over 12 hours of my time was wasted.

I've been to AMP 8 times and seen 4 different women.
One session was mediocre, four were very good, and three were so good, that I still remember them. (Cindy, Tiffany, June)
One of the other three couldn't speak 5 words of English yet still figured out how to do the services the indies did not do. (even after specific instruction)
Some bitching about RL situations by provider. (they are women, after all)
I never have to pay more than $200
I always get a bottle of water for the road.
Maybe 10 minutes of wasted time waiting for the girl to finish another session.

Seems like a pretty easy decision for me. Originally Posted by timothe
so, let me get this straigt.

timeframe: jun 2011 - aug 22 2001
visits: indy - 4, amps - 8

and you are willing to switch over to amps based on 4 visits?
it's your money and your choices.
but i wouldnt think that 4 visits is a representative sample of the deliteful possibilities that exist in dallas or elsewhere.

so, let me get this straigt.

timeframe: jun 2011 - aug 22 2001
visits: indy - 4, amps - 8

and you are willing to switch over to amps based on 4 visits?
it's your money and your choices.
but i wouldnt think that 4 visits is a representative sample of the deliteful possibilities that exist in dallas or elsewhere. Originally Posted by pmdelites
These aren't the only 4 Indies I've visited...just the last 4. I did not include many others such as the 4 hour drive to Houston to meet with a well reviewed ECCIE provider, only to be stood up...after I reserved the 4 star hotel 5 minutes from her house.

That said, I don't deny that I have some fault as well. By the time I call an Indie, I have already:
  • Looked at profiles for many different women
  • Read their website and reviews
  • Set aside 1 to 2 backups because I know they won't be available immediately
  • Fantasized about the session
In other words, I'm ready to go when I pick up the phone. She's ready to go when she can fit me in her schedule. I discover her schedule 4 hours to 2 days later when she returns my call, PM, email, or text. Then, we have to align schedules. More often than not, I give up and go to the AMP where the service is consistent and I get a bottle of water for the road.

Someone pointed out to me that I missed a crucial point in my original retirement post....a last chance to see me before I'm gone timetable. So I'm amending my retirement thread now to include it.

Attention Independent Ladies: I am retiring from Independent Providers on September 30th. This is your last chance to see Timothe before I'm gone to AMPs....forever!! Act now by PMing me with your rates and availability as I expect the schedule to fill up fast!! LAST CHANCE!!! Don't miss it!!
  • Oppa
  • 08-22-2011, 03:21 PM
In other words, I'm ready to go when I pick up the phone. She's ready to go when she can fit me in her schedule. I discover her schedule 4 hours to 2 days later when she returns my call, PM, email, or text. Then, we have to align schedules.
This is one of the primary reasons I don't see indies anymore either. If I have the desire to see a certain AMP girl, usually a call an hour ahead and I'm golden. If it's an AMP girl I know well, a call or text to her direct line and it's usually less than an hour.

I think some indies get complacent with their regulars and instead make it a priority to allow newbs to the front of the queue in an effort to grow their business. With the majority of AMP girls and AMPs I've known well it's just the opposite...their regular guys get preference.
Welcome, timothe. You should receive your free t-shirt and welcome kit within a few days. JPdM will handle initiation, where you learn the secret handshake and get a skeleton key that unlocks every AMP door, except the ones I'm behind.
timothe,

i knew there must have been a backstory, but i made an incorrect assumption and went down the wrong path.

what i should have asked was ...
so, how many indys did you consult with before you made your switching decision?
and what was the straw that broke the camel's back to make your decision?

mainly for curiosity, but also to let the other guys know what tipped the scale in your weighing of where to go [some women reading this might learn something, some might not].

i know, from yrs of consulting, that there can be lots of frustrations in determining who to consult with, in setting up the appt, in getting to the location, in having the consultation, in getting away from the location, and in handling any follow-up. and sometimes, i ask myself "Why did i just do that??"

early on, my delite index [delite vs. not-so-delitefu] was about 50-60%. some of the not-so-deliteful were pretty bad, but none were horrible.
now, after reading reviews, reading between the lines, pm-ing w/ some of the guys, and applying most [but not all] of the lessons learned, my delite index is now 80%+. it will prolly never get to 100%.

i hope that your future consultations are deliteful and that in the future they can bring a smile to your face and a rise to lil timothe!!

have fun!!