Jennifer at Shade

Where did she go and when will she be back? Anyone have any idea?

I know she is from LA and I travel there frequently. Is there a way to meet her there? Contact etc?
Last I was there, a few weeks prior to 9/1, she said she was retiring and moving back to LA in a couple weeks. I think she's gone for good.
Wouldn't be surprised if she did retire. She's been in the game for at least five years that I know of. You do the math. Let's be conservative and say she's been "open" for business 200 days a year x 5 years = 1000 days servicing 4-5 mongers per day = 4000 to 5000 shots on goal. Financially, she's made a low-to-mid six-figure annual income - mostly tax-free I would imagine.
Thank you. Sad to see her go. My time with her was awesome. Always went extra mile. I am glad I am able to meet her many times. One of the best I met.
She is missed, for sure. Such a fantastic girl.
Jennifer is retired? Sad to hear it but she has been at Shade for long time, and we all know every story has to come to an end.

I have not been to shade for long time since the new law came out, but do have enjoyed time with many great girls there. The Magnificent Seven (Jennifer, Sophia, Paris, Sherry, Grace, Vicky, YoYo) are the core of the Shade for the last several years and have seen all of them numerous times, now seems most of them have gone if not all, oh well…

Anybody have any idea who is at the Shade now?
Just visited Paris yesterday. I think Sophia is also there.
I'm sad to see Jennifer go too. She was great. She was the first one I saw there. I was hooked after that. And yeah, I agree with Jimmy. I'm guessing she grossed mid 6 figures annually, tax free. I read that many of these ladies believe with 1 million dollars they can, and often do, retire. It's true, but they won't be living large on 1M. Either way, sad to see her go.
Same with me. She is the first one I visited at Shade…. It was three years ago. And hooked since then.