talk talk talk yes or no?

Do you like the provider to talk during the session? I hear so many complaints.... she'll talk you ear off....more action less talk. what are your thoughts?
Lol!! I can talk your ear off... Because I want to get to know you -_omg and then it'
s on !!
But I do talk a lot / sue me ...
It all depends on what she talks about. Talk should add to the quality of the session and not distract or be used to just fill up time.
It all depends on what she talks about. Talk should add to the quality of the session and not distract or be used to just fill up time. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

Couldn't have said it any better!
If it's hot sexy BELIEVABLE talk then I love it. If it's that fake shit then I say shut the fuck up. lol
Lol!! I can talk your ear off... Because I want to get to know you -_omg and then it'
s on !!
But I do talk a lot / sue me ... Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I agree with SNL, Lets talk a little and get to know each other and then BCD the games can begin. I just can't go for running and gunning. I want to know a little about the lady and get a little more at ease before we get to the issues and like SNL said, then its on!

5-10 minutes of chit chat! 30-40 minutes of horizontal momba and 5-10 exit stratagy! Lets not forget, we don't pay for sex we pay for the exit stratagy after sex! LOL

And if you can't shut them up, put a McDonalds SNL pie in their mouth! That will do the trick!
lol...sometimes i may talk for 30 mins before we begin the session and finally one of us will say something of the nature..if i dont shut the hell up i aint gonna get any!!
This is some what in line with the sprit of the thread, but I have had providers talk and talk and talk. Then they say oh my we only have 15 minutes left! Now I appreciate a gal who is NOT a clock watcher, but I fell for the crap early on in my hobby carrier! He is how you stop that! After 5-10 minutes I make a large buzzard sound like the end of the first quarter at a Lakers game! I then say "Time to Rock and Roll" Once the Rockin & Rollin is complete we can talk till the cows come home... so long as there is not an extra charge! Works for me! Gals have got a big kick out of it! Another fun thing I've done... if during the course of the session some unique, funny or unexpected happens... I grab the closets garment and throw it down with an announcement "Penalty... roughing the hobbyist, 15 yard penalty, 1st down! When this happens, the session usually runs over and the laughter seemingly doesn't stop! It’s HARD to get rid of some one when you can't stop laughing! YMMV, but it sure works for me! I wasn't going to tell you about this one, but I know SNL will bring it up... when your ready, say "did you hear that?" Provider says... what? Then quietly without moving your lips say "Let me out!" while your looking done at your little still looking! Its a show stopper!
Natural conversation that adds to the date. I've been with a couple of providers who have gone off in tangents about personal drama in their lives-- mood killer. On the other hand, I just had a wonderful session where the conversation flowed and was not contrived at all.
Anyone uninterested in having a mutually engaging conversation is advised to meet with someone else. We don't have to, like, reveal our souls to one another, but we're at least going to share some laughs.
Anyone uninterested in having a mutually engaging conversation is advised to meet with someone else. We don't have to, like, reveal our souls to one another, but we're at least going to share some laughs. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Coming from a provider that has minium "3" hour appointments, I would like to think you would have to have some engaging conversation to fill the time! I certainly understand why you would feel that way.
With my favs the talk just flows. I am a natural talker. Still there are some people who are just hard to talk to. I usually do 2 hr dates because that is what I like. This doesn't mean I want to get into any drama scenes. If the talk is drama, I don't like that.
s on !!
But I do talk a lot / sue me ... Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

........ could you talk my pants off?

LOL, just joking, sweets !
what about "dirty talk"??? lol